• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is in for 2024

What do you think?
I think he should step aside and play Kingmaker for whoever the nomination goes too. He will never be allowed to hold elected office ever again.

But he won't sooooooooo at the moment there is only one guy who might be able to get the nomination and that would be DeSantis......

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I think the the (D)s are very happy to see this. Donald Trump is probably the easiest Republican for Biden or any other Democrat to beat in 2024. He's a joke. And hopefully will be behind bars by then.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I think he should step aside and play Kingmaker for whoever the nomination goes too. He will never be allowed to hold elected office ever again.

But he won't sooooooooo at the moment there is only one guy who might be able to get the nomination and that would be DeSantis......
In a national election, a Trump endorsement is the kiss of death. He is not a kingmaker, he is a LOSER maker.

Boca

Governor
I think Trump (and all the other 80 year olds) needs to try to conjure the basic humility to walk away and retire in grace. We don’t need these ancient geezers like Trump, Biden, etc.
Chalk it up to over- active EGOs

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Trump is in for 2024

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
What do you think?
I think he made the decision months ago that he was running again and scheduled the date thinking he would be riding a Red Wave. He couldn't back down when it didn't happen. He's not man enough to do that. Until someone else announces , he's gonna be looking for support and taking names of those who say no. My other thought is that he sure has put that new House Majority in a tough spot. Presumably, some of them want to be re-elected and don't want MAGAt mobs laying siege to their homes. That's some initial thoughts.

Bolduc, Mastriano, Dixon, Masters, Laxault, Oz, Walker……..TRUMPY LOSERS….
Maybe they will make up a whole story about it being Putins doing, maybe they will get the FBI to lie to FISA Courts and spy on the rivals campaign. Maybe they will have the FBI interview someone they don't like then re-write the report so they can charge him and destroy his life. MAYBE.... they will seed the Gov't with some bullshit oppo research and try convince the country that it is true....

MAYBE they get lucky enough to have the FBI enact an insurance policy against candidates that they don't like, maybe they will get the MSM to lie and defend the allegations, maybe they will get people in Congress claim they have seen evidence that the candidates who won worked with the Russians...

There are no bigger losers then the party you defend every day, corrupt shit sucking scumbags every single f-cking one of them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe they will make up a whole story about it being Putins doing, maybe they will get the FBI to lie to FISA Courts and spy on the rivals campaign. Maybe they will have the FBI interview someone they don't like then re-write the report so they can charge him and destroy his life. MAYBE.... they will seed the Gov't with some bullshit oppo research and try convince the country that it is true....

MAYBE they get lucky enough to have the FBI enact an insurance policy against candidates that they don't like, maybe they will get the MSM to lie and defend the allegations, maybe they will get people in Congress claim they have seen evidence that the candidates who won worked with the Russians...

There are no bigger losers then the party you defend every day, corrupt shit sucking scumbags every single f-cking one of them.
Yeah, that is why they ginned up a riot to stay in the White House...oh, my bad. That was the other party of corrupt and anti-American losers.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Oh my! Once that little squirrel cage in your head gets a humming, it goes on and on…..But even after that incoherent rant, it does not change the fact that…..Bolduc, Mastriano, Dixon, Lake, Laxault, Oz and Walker are all his pickS and like him….LOSERS

Corruption is just a big joke to the Regime and to supporters.....but hey the scum sucking bags of shit that is the Democrat party did get away with everything I mentioned sooo.......

Fascist Useful Idiots rejoice....

Oh my! Once that little squirrel cage in your head gets a humming, it goes on and on…..But even after that incoherent rant, it does not change the fact that…..Bolduc, Mastriano, Dixon, Lake, Laxault, Oz and Walker are all his pickS and like him….LOSERS
Yeah, that is why they ginned up a riot to stay in the White House...oh, my bad. That was the other party of corrupt and anti-American losers.