• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is in for 2024

Jack4freedom

Governor
Corruption is just a big joke to the Regime and to supporters.....but hey the scum sucking bags of shit that is the Democrat party did get away with everything I mentioned sooo.......

Fascist Useful Idiots rejoice....
Political corruption is certainly not rare in America, I’ll agree with that, but for the past 20-30 years it has been the Republican Party, first under the slimy Cheney/Bush administration then in the slimiest of administration in US history run by Trump and a whole gaggle of lying, thieving scumbags who Trump surround himself with. Fortunately with a great oversight committee, excellent journalists and an honest, non corrupt DOJ led by a competent Attorney General, more and more criminal activity has been uncovered and hopefully soon indictments and convictions will be brought down…That’s GREAT FOR AMERICA! Be grateful you live in such an excellent country darn it…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think he made the decision months ago that he was running again and scheduled the date thinking he would be riding a Red Wave. He couldn't back down when it didn't happen. He's not man enough to do that. Until someone else announces , he's gonna be looking for support and taking names of those who say no. My other thought is that he sure has put that new House Majority in a tough spot. Presumably, some of them want to be re-elected and don't want MAGAt mobs laying siege to their homes. That's some initial thoughts.
Well, dem majority had almost 2 years to cut Trump off at the knees and did NOTHING

Democrats Have Seven Weeks to Block Trump From Running for Office (msn.com)

Now they only have 7 weeks

Spamature

President
Well, dem majority had almost 2 years to cut Trump off at the knees and did NOTHING

Democrats Have Seven Weeks to Block Trump From Running for Office (msn.com)

Now they only have 7 weeks
Your wingers had 2 chances to vote for his conviction in the senate for crimes they admitted he committed. Twice your GOPers failed to do the right thing by America and its values.

Instead, they defended him crimes, even when he almost got them killed by the mob he sent to overthrow their rule in this country.

Now the GOP has their very own stalker, and he ain't giving up until one of you is 6 feet under.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your wingers had 2 chances to vote for his conviction in the senate for crimes they admitted he committed. Twice your GOPers failed to do the right thing by America and its values.

Instead, they defended him crimes, even when he almost got them killed by the mob he sent to overthrow their rule in this country.

Now the GOP has their very own stalker, and he ain't giving up until one of you is 6 feet under.
Which wingers you posting of, when Clinton was impeached or Trump?

"almost"

So you're going to be buried!

BTW: R's reached 218 today for the House and it came from LA

:)

Spamature

President
Which wingers you posting of, when Clinton was impeached or Trump?

"almost"

So you're going to be buried!

BTW: R's reached 218 today for the House and it came from LA

:)
I am talking about his partners in crime in the senate.
Your party didn't impeach him because they were in on it.

Yes, in CA we were all out at the beach to see that gigantic red wave sweep over the nation.

Instead, you're about to trade a senate seat for 4 house seats.
NO worries, whom ever becomes your speaker will have to beg Nancy for votes, just like teary-eyed Bohner had to because just like back then you also elected a bunch of unmanageable right wing nut jobs.

Will upgrade this one for the next GOP speaker who get tossed under the MAGA bus.

teaparty-express-bus.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am talking about his partners in crime in the senate.
Your party didn't impeach him because they were in on it.

Yes, in CA we were all out at the beach to see that gigantic red wave sweep over the nation.

Instead, you're about to trade a senate seat for 4 house seats.
NO worries, whom ever becomes your speaker will have to beg Nancy for votes, just like teary-eyed Bohner had to because just like back then you also elected a bunch of unmanageable right wing nut jobs.

Will upgrade this one for the next GOP speaker who get tossed under the MAGA bus.

View attachment 73079
and it arrived today via LA
Who wrote that Biden or Fetterman?
"It's it your pal"

US House win by ex-combat pilot cements Republican control (msn.com)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are the one complaining,not me. You are always the one complaining. I don't gaf that he's running or if he is the GOP nominee or not.
WTH am I complaining about? I'm simply posting my Opinion on a political Opinion fray. Trump should be Running from the long arm of the law not for POTUS and from your reply it appears you do gaf.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Greatest Loser Trump will be a candidate for President for 24, I don't think there are ANY GOP members with the spine to go up against him, they will simply say - let's go in 28 and hope mother nature takes it course by then. They enjoy being the party of the minority - you don't actually haver to govern that way.

Just watch the total sheot show that is brewing in the GOP, watch McCarthy ask for dem votes and him flip mainstream to get the gavel, leaving the 30 gang of lunatics out in the cold again - just watch him try this - he is already distancing himself from the greatest loser isn't he. I am calling this political move now , hahahahahahaha

Boltlady

Mayor
What do you think?
Here's what I think: Think that everybody who has been involved in fraudulent election's 2020 and 2022 should immediately be rounded up and incarcerated starting with the Biden family. It should include the FBI members, the CIA members and any other members (present or ex), of the DOJ. Then Trump should be reinstalled as Prez since he had the most legitimate votes in 2020.

Then DeSantis should run next.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So insurrections, tax fraud, election meddling, election denial, stealing tax money and the all the other legal woes of the greatest loser were " good to go " in you PJ righties book as you continued to defend him - talked of the red wave. Now the wave was a ripple - maybe the best thing for dems in 24. NOW you righties finally say enough is enough - the embarrassment factor is too much - amiright?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Here's what I think: Think that everybody who has been involved in fraudulent election's 2020 and 2022 should immediately be rounded up and incarcerated starting with the Biden family. It should include the FBI members, the CIA members and any other members (present or ex), of the DOJ. Then Trump should be reinstalled as Prez since he had the most legitimate votes in 2020.

YESSIR A DIEHARD UNTIL THE END !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

So still spouting the FACTLESS, DEBUNKED CLAIMS ! Amiright?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Still no proof...no credible evidence...no reinstalling Trump.

You can pretend Lott, Lindell, Powell, D'Souza, Giuliani and Trump are honest and credible sources all you like. I will believe the judges in 61 lawsuits, Bill Barr, Krebbs and elections officials...both republican and democrat who tell us the elections were free and fair.

Political corruption is certainly not rare in America, I’ll agree with that, but for the past 20-30 years it has been the Republican Party, first under the slimy Cheney/Bush administration then in the slimiest of administration in US history run by Trump and a whole gaggle of lying, thieving scumbags who Trump surround himself with. Fortunately with a great oversight committee, excellent journalists and an honest, non corrupt DOJ led by a competent Attorney General, more and more criminal activity has been uncovered and hopefully soon indictments and convictions will be brought down…That’s GREAT FOR AMERICA! Be grateful you live in such an excellent country darn it…
The corruption of the Democrat party which you defend every day with lie after lie (the complete bullshit you wrote above is a good example) is so corrupt that it has reached historical proportions.

You and your cohorts defense of it every single day is shameless, ZERO integrity.

So insurrections, tax fraud, election meddling, election denial, stealing tax money and the all the other legal woes of the greatest loser were " good to go " in you PJ righties book as you continued to defend him - talked of the red wave. Now the wave was a ripple - maybe the best thing for dems in 24. NOW you righties finally say enough is enough - the embarrassment factor is too much - amiright?
Memo to [Unwelcome language removed]:

There was no insurection, it was a riot, our "Democracy" (or what's left of it) was not in danger at any point on 1/6, Donald Trump was never going be installed. It is complete and utter lying bullshit to suggest otherwise.

The only "election interference" that has been taking place has been done by the FBI and they have been actively doing it since 2016 when they lied to FISA courts in order to spy on Trumps Campaign. Our FBI/DOJ has been weaponized and is currently running the errands for the Biden Adminsration.

The 2020 election was NOT the most secure election, not even close. If you beleive Biden the Great Whispering [Unwelcome language removed] himself got 81 million votes you are a Useful Idiot.

As for Tax dollars, lets have an audit of all money going to the Ukraine, what exactly is the relationship between the Gov't of the Ukraine and FTX?........

Anyone care to tackle that last one....Bueller..........

Now please return to the kids table.