• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is in for 2024

Still no proof...no credible evidence...no reinstalling Trump.

You can pretend Lott, Lindell, Powell, D'Souza, Giuliani and Trump are honest and credible sources all you like. I will believe the judges in 61 lawsuits, Bill Barr, Krebbs and elections officials...both republican and democrat who tell us the elections were free and fair.
The Regime thanks you.

Spamature

President

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Did any of you see that announcement Trump made Tuesday night? That was the strangest "I'm running for President" speech I've ever heard. It was full of anger and venom.
Ivanka said she is not going to participate in her Dad's campaign this time. I don't blame her.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Gossip Item: Did any of you folks know that Donald Trump Jr's girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, used to be married to California Govenor Gavin Newsome? I was surprized when I heard this. She went from an intelligent, accomplished man to .....Don Trump Jr.
I guess love is blind. ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh, is that the red wave you were bragging about 8 days ago ?
Are you gonna cry to us that the election was stolen ?

Now your GOPers waste their time just like you GOPer voters wasted their votes.
In the end both will be for nothing

Also that's SENATOR Fetterman to you losers.
Nope

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gossip Item: Did any of you folks know that Donald Trump Jr's girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, used to be married to California Govenor Gavin Newsome? I was surprized when I heard this. She went from an intelligent, accomplished man to .....Don Trump Jr.
I guess love is blind. ;)
Sounds like she's a Porcupine

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think he is wasting his time. I don't beleive his popularity is as strong as it was in 2016. Besides, he needs to concentrate on all those lawsuits he has coming up.
His spiritual adviser says Trump is like a elementary school kid
and I agree

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did any of you see that announcement Trump made Tuesday night? That was the strangest "I'm running for President" speech I've ever heard. It was full of anger and venom.
Ivanka said she is not going to participate in her Dad's campaign this time. I don't blame her.
Didn't watch but Trump is DONE

Boca

Governor
I wondered why the rush to run before present election isn't even settled and evidently this is why:

Former Federal Prosecutor Tells Us How Trump's Candidacy May Have Removed His Legal Troubles (msn.com)

Garland needs replaced ASAP

MAGAGA

Make America Great and Glorious again

When so called adults take to social media to ridicule a slogan could there be any doubt at all that Donald Trump lives rent free in liberal minds.

beef.jpg
Lives on...

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
MAGAGA

Make America Great and Glorious again

When so called adults take to social media to ridicule a slogan could there be any doubt at all that Donald Trump lives rent free liberal minds.

View attachment 73092
Lives on...

I'm sure there will be many more before 2024

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Political corruption is certainly not rare in America, I’ll agree with that, but for the past 20-30 years it has been the Republican Party, first under the slimy Cheney/Bush administration then in the slimiest of administration in US history run by Trump and a whole gaggle of lying, thieving scumbags who Trump surround himself with. Fortunately with a great oversight committee, excellent journalists and an honest, non corrupt DOJ led by a competent Attorney General, more and more criminal activity has been uncovered and hopefully soon indictments and convictions will be brought down…That’s GREAT FOR AMERICA! Be grateful you live in such an excellent country darn it…
Nixon/Agnew: The only president AND vp who were forced to resign to avoid jail.
Reagan/Bush: Sold weapons to Iran and then used the profits to fund terrorists in Nicaragua. They avoided impeachment by Bush giving everyone in Iran/Contra a presidential pardon.
Bush/Cheney: KBR/Haliburton....for one.
Trump: Election fraud bullshit. DC Riot. Turkish airstrikes on Kurds so he could keep his $3 million per year. Hold on Ukrainian aid without notifying congress.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Nixon/Agnew: The only president AND vp who were forced to resign to avoid jail.
Reagan/Bush: Sold weapons to Iran and then used the profits to fund terrorists in Nicaragua. They avoided impeachment by Bush giving everyone in Iran/Contra a presidential pardon.
Bush/Cheney: KBR/Haliburton....for one.
Trump: Election fraud bullshit. DC Riot. Turkish airstrikes on Kurds so he could keep his $3 million per year. Hold on Ukrainian aid without notifying congress.
To summarize: REPUBLICANS ARE SCUM

middleview

President
Supporting Member
To summarize: REPUBLICANS ARE SCUM
Republican leaders are, yes. Many average republican voters are simply lemmings. They are told all democrats are on welfare and simply vote for more handouts. No democrats have productive careers, only republicans work for a living.

Then when a republican official shows courage, they are reviled as RINOs by the mob and threatened by the worst of them. Raffensperger, Sterling, Cheney and Kinzinger can all attest to that.