• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is Right: USA Would Lose War Against Russia

Jack4freedom

Governor
I don't have dual allegiances. You do. You're emotional about this issue and I can see why. You can't let your emotions cloud your judgment about what is best for the U.S.
What would be best for the US and the rest of the world is Ukraine driving Russia out of their country and joining NATO thereby humiliating Putin and exposing him as a murderous war criminal (which he definitely is) Then the Russian people could decide to elect someone who favors free speech, freedom of thought and wants to JOIN their neighbors in NATO and the EU instead of attacking, corrupting and killing them. THAT would be good for the US, Europe and the rest of the world except for China and North Korea. Imagine a world in which the free world could keep China and other Commie dictatorships in line….

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. It's pretty straightforward. A free and prosperous Ukraine is to everyone's benefits, in particular Europe.
The very foundation of a peaceful planet is the idea that forceful annexation of territory will be opposed by our nation.

World War II began with the spineless failure to stand up to Hitler's expansion of the third Reich through intimidation or force. It was much the same with Italy and Japan.

God of War

Governor
The very foundation of a peaceful planet is the idea that forceful annexation of territory will be opposed by our nation.
Laughable assertion. Sounds like a Vindman statement.

World War II began with the spineless failure to stand up to Hitler's expansion of the third Reich through intimidation or force. It was much the same with Italy and Japan.
False equivalence. Nukes make for a much different world.

Supporting Putin's war in Ukraine is not what is best for the US by any stretch.
I've said more and I'm sure you read it. This one sentence rebuttal of yours is sad.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Yes. A little more oomph would have been nice but, yes

Jack4freedom

Governor

I've said more and I'm sure you read it. This one sentence rebuttal of yours is sad.
Vindman, a Ukrainian immigrant who fought for the US and rose to the rank of Colonel in the US Army……Very Bad…..

Trump, spoiled rich brat born with silver spoon got his daddy to fake his way out of the service, then as President, surrounded himself with Putin lackeys who were actively undermining Ukrainian government at Putin’s behest…..Very good…Right Goddy?

Your views are very twisted,………. anti freedom, anti American, and pro Putin/Commie Chinese.….You and those you support are very dangerous to America…..KGB Commie bastards all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

We have nuclear weapons, too. They are useless if we are going to give in to blackmail every time Putin threatens that he will use his. If we do not call his bluff now, then he'll be using the same threat to take over other neighboring nations.
If you don't drop your sanctions, I'll nuke New York...if you don't start paying repayments to us for the damage your weapons did to our military...we'll nuke London.

Where does it stop?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We have nuclear weapons, too. They are useless if we are going to give in to blackmail every time Putin threatens that he will use his. If we do not call his bluff now, then he'll be using the same threat to take over other neighboring nations.
If you don't drop your sanctions, I'll nuke New York...if you don't start paying repayments to us for the damage your weapons did to our military...we'll nuke London.

Where does it stop?
That's why Putin is always one step ahead.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's why Putin is always one step ahead.
I disagree. He has painted himself into a corner. His military is crippled now. He is trying to buy weapons from North Korea and drones from Iran. He has lost thousands of armored vehicles and thinks he can just draft 300,000 ill equipped and poorly trained men to fight, but cannot even equip those currently fighting with the gear they need.

I believe that if he orders a nuclear strike the military may remove him, rather than obey the order. His generals have families. His officers have kids. They know the cost the Russian people will pay.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I disagree. He has painted himself into a corner. His military is crippled now. He is trying to buy weapons from North Korea and drones from Iran. He has lost thousands of armored vehicles and thinks he can just draft 300,000 ill equipped and poorly trained men to fight, but cannot even equip those currently fighting with the gear they need.

I believe that if he orders a nuclear strike the military may remove him, rather than obey the order. His generals have families. His officers have kids. They know the cost the Russian people will pay.
I was speaking to the giving into blackmail part. Militarily he has been exposed as a tactical imbecile, and whose military is in a state of total decay. I would argue that today Ukraine stands as the second or third most powerful military on Earth as the result of its gains and skill and tactical knowledge in the field of battle, it's gains in abandoned military hardware, and its gains in training and military largesse from nations in the West, principally the United States.

I said it at the onset and I'll say it again, Putin knows how to read the West and most of what he reads is cowardice and an unwillingness to stand Toe to toe

Jack4freedom

Governor
I was speaking to the giving into blackmail part. Militarily he has been exposed as a tactical imbecile, and whose military is in a state of total decay. I would argue that today Ukraine stands as the second or third most powerful military on Earth as the result of its gains and skill and tactical knowledge in the field of battle, it's gains in abandoned military hardware, and its gains in training and military largesse from nations in the West, principally the United States.

I said it at the onset and I'll say it again, Putin knows how to read the West and most of what he reads is cowardice and an unwillingness to stand Toe to toe
Bad read. I read him as gutless little puke that would back down from anything that might endanger him. He’s got no balls…ALL MOUTH!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Bad read. I read him as gutless little puke that would back down from anything that might endanger him. He’s got no balls…ALL MOUTH!
Riiight ....he amassed over 100k troops and moved on a free nation. The West sat with it's thumbs up it's ass. He read it perfectly to a point.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Riiight ....he amassed over 100k troops and moved on a free nation. The West sat with it's thumbs up it's ass. He read it perfectly to a point.
Yeah, right. If Mexico or Canada ever invaded us I’m sure the Ukrainians would drop everything and rush right in….I know the US just sat there with “their thumbs up their ass” and all those armaments, humanitarian aid, Intel assets just magically appeared, right….I resent your intermittent idiotic attacks on our country and others “The West” who have gone way out of their way to help Ukraine. You also fail to point out that when Putin was amnassing 100,000 troops on Ukraine’s border saying that it was just routine military exercises, Zelenskyy was telling the US and “The West” to tone down the rhetoric…Thumbs up their ass….BULLSHIT…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, right. If Mexico or Canada ever invaded us I’m sure the Ukrainians would drop everything and rush right in….I know the US just sat there with “their thumbs up their ass” and all those armaments, humanitarian aid, Intel assets just magically appeared, right….I resent your intermittent idiotic attacks on our country and others “The West” who have gone way out of their way to help Ukraine. You also fail to point out that when Putin was amnassing 100,000 troops on Ukraine’s border saying that it was just routine military exercises, Zelenskyy was telling the US and “The West” to tone down the rhetoric…Thumbs up their ass….BULLSHIT…
You read English? I said the west, yes. It's not an attack, it's pointing out fact. If only all those armaments n stuff were there in January. Right?

But no. I failed to point out.....I see. Ok.

Anyway... Ukrainians continue to die...but yes, we said stuff n sent stuff...

Jack4freedom

Governor
You read English? I said the west, yes. It's not an attack, it's pointing out fact. If only all those armaments n stuff were there in January. Right?

But no. I failed to point out.....I see. Ok.

Anyway... Ukrainians continue to die...but yes, we said stuff n sent stuff...
Yes, I read English you condescending jerk. If only Zelenskyy had said in August when the buildup began…. Please send me all the guns and equipment you can muster, maybe Ukraine could have fortified their borders and blown the hell our of the invaders before they even breached the borders. That’s a fact too. But instead, Zelenskyy basically told us to mind our own business and tone down the rhetoric and he and Vlad could work it out. Was his “thumb up his ass“ until Putin did exactly like we, The West told him he would six months prior? Yes, Ukrainians continue to fight and die….And it certainly is not the fault of the US and The West.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I read English you condescending jerk. If only Zelenskyy had said in August when the buildup began…. Please send me all the guns and equipment you can muster, maybe Ukraine could have fortified their borders and blown the hell our of the invaders before they even breached the borders. That’s a fact too. But instead, Zelenskyy basically told us to mind our own business and tone down the rhetoric and he and Vlad could work it out. Was his “thumb up his ass“ until Putin did exactly like we, The West told him he would six months prior? Yes, Ukrainians continue to fight and die….And it certainly is not the fault of the US and The West.
Ah, yes..instant war declaration.. nice

God of War

Governor
Putin has neither the manpower nor the equipment to invade neighboring nations anymore. But he can nuke them.

Where does it stop?
No, they'll nuke Diego Garcia and other U.S. bases around the world without violating our continental territory because they are fed up with our proxy war. Will we violate their continental territoriality and subject ourselves to treatment in kind? No. They do so on the the righteous basis that you started the war with them by expanding NATO when you made a commitment not to expand. They will then ask for their money back and an end to sanctions or they will nuke the Panama Canal or Suez Canal in an economic retaliatory fashion.

You see they feel righteous so they may well nuke our ass. You need to take that righteous pretext from them so that the Russian people and military will not follow orders to nuke anybody.