• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is stoking xenophobic panic in a time of crisis

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Cant spell dvmbass, degenerate, disingenous and didn't win in 2020 without the letter (D).

.... or MORON without the (R).

Thank you for the imitation. Imitation is the sincerest for of flattery. Of course you'll never be me or anywhere close to it but you can always pretend.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
.... or MORON without the (R).

Thank you for the imitation. Imitation is the sincerest for of flattery. Of course you'll never be me or anywhere close to it but you can always pretend.
Not imitation but fact. Of course I'll never be you:

“A most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.”

Racists gotta do what racists gotta do.
Wait. Isn't NYC the place where chronic antisemiyes in the hood attack orthodox jews randomly, based on their appearance? And then are immediately released by judges due to the new "no bail needed" laws?

I'm just sayimg . . .

FakeName

Governor
If you stopped them from posting lies, distortions and half truths there wouldn't be any conservative posts left.

View attachment 49863
This a bit of a non sequiter but I was listening to the radio this morning when I was driving, and this guy called in (the subject was how are you handling the current situation) and said he was slow to get on the band wagon with the toilet paper hording thing, and missed it, so to make up it he has been driving around all week to all of the stores buying up all the greeting cards. "So if you live in the San Rafael area" he said "good luck getting a birthday card anytime soon, I am set for decades though". Neither I nor the hosts realized he was joking until the end. I just about spilled my coffee I was laughing so hard.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
He doesn't have dementia. Quit with the lies.
Either you don'y understand what dementia is or you are simply refusing to face reality. He repeatedly forgets what he is saying, where he is, who is with him and even what office he is running for. It's early stage, no doubt, but it really doesn't get any better - it only gets worse.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Either you don'y understand what dementia is or you are simply refusing to face reality. He repeatedly forgets what he is saying, where he is, who is with him and even what office he is running for. It's early stage, no doubt, but it really doesn't get any better - it only gets worse.

Yes - Just look at Trump for an example.

FakeName

Governor
Your sources are lying to you.

Quit repeating lies.