• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump likes superlatives, right?

Colorforms

Senator
Well, the 3.3 million new unemployment claims shatters the record. How would Trump put that?

“It’s the highest number of unemployment claims ever. Nothing else is even close.”

“Four times the previous record!”
He would probably put it in terms of governors closing down entire states. Are you honestly so naive as to think that you can close down so many businesses and NOT have people apply for unemployment?

voyager

4Q2247365
Well, the 3.3 million new unemployment claims shatters the record. How would Trump put that?

“It’s the highest number of unemployment claims ever. Nothing else is even close.”

“Four times the previous record!”

And THAT is Before the, "stay at home" directive came out.

Bugsy McGurk

President
He would probably put it in terms of governors closing down entire states. Are you honestly so naive as to think that you can close down so many businesses and NOT have people apply for unemployment?
Trump has supported those shutdowns, which resulted from Trump’s two months of blundering, so not even Trump has tried to pin blame on the governors. That doesn’t stop you though.

Colorforms

Senator
Trump has supported those shutdowns, which resulted from Trump’s two months of blundering, so not even Trump has tried to pin blame on the governors. That doesn’t stop you though.
No, that doesn't stop me in the least. Just like it doesn't stop you from blaming Trump. Trump didn't order those shutdowns, these governors did.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, that doesn't stop me in the least. Just like it doesn't stop you from blaming Trump. Trump didn't order those shutdowns, these governors did.
Of course they did. With Trump’s full support. He knows they’re required due to Trump’s two months of blundering.

Colorforms

Senator
Of course they did. With Trump’s full support. He knows they’re required due to Trump’s two months of blundering.
Trump never once ordered a state to shut down. It is a governor's prerogative however. I assume Trump respects that, just like he supports the states that haven't shut down.

Trump, however, sees this as a danger, which is why democrats are crapping themselves over Trump opening the economy back up despite the irrationality of the governors who have shut their states down.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump never once ordered a state to shut down. It is a governor's prerogative however. I assume Trump respects that, just like he supports the states that haven't shut down.

Trump, however, sees this as a danger, which is why democrats are crapping themselves over Trump opening the economy back up despite the irrationality of the governors who have shut their states down.
This is all just another Trump con - it’s obviously insane to open up society at this point, but he’ll vaguely call for it so he can blame governors for the economic devastation brought about by Trump’s blundering.

Colorforms

Senator
This is all just another Trump con - it’s obviously insane to open up society at this point, but he’ll vaguely call for it so he can blame governors for the economic devastation brought about by Trump’s blundering.
He's not a democrat, so he's not foolish enough to let the economy die just because leftists are scared out of their minds. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
He's not a democrat, so he's not foolish enough to let the economy die just because leftists are scared out of their minds. :)
I already explained this for you. Trump will run his con, and blame the governors for doing what needs to be done to bring the raging epidemic under control. But Trump can’t control what the governors do, and they will not let him destroy the country with a virus.

You must be wishing now that we didn’t have this...

No?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I already explained this for you. Trump will run his con, and blame the governors for doing what needs to be done to bring the raging epidemic under control. But Trump can’t control what the governors do, and they will not let him destroy the country with a virus.

No?

Colorforms

Senator

No?
Trump is doing his level best to save the country despite the overt over reaction by some governors. Hopefully he will not let the left turn us into a third world country because they are to scared to deal with this problem rationally.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump is doing his level best to save the country despite the overt over reaction by some governors. Hopefully he will not let the left turn us into a third world country because they are to scared to deal with this problem rationally.
This could well be Trump’s “level best.” His mental disorders no doubt preclude his ability to react in a competent fashion.

Mick

The Right is always right
Blundering? I mean, he could have taken Democrats' advice and called the China travel ban racist and xenophobic, right? That's all they were screaming about. That would have fixed it I'm sure! Fool.