• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump must have flunked Math or biggest LIAR ever. Or both. Probably both.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You're the guy who started this "corona virus fake" crap, as if it's your concern.

Who do would you say keeps responding to me here? Is this not you Winnie?
Again I said that 1500 people have died in Chinka and in 2018 79000 people died from the flu in America that the American media did not even mention. So if 79000 people dead in the country with the best healthcare in the world was not an epidemic worth reporting neither is 1500 deaths in a third world country that uses rhino horn to treat diseases. Again the coronavirus epidemic is fake when compared to 79000 Americans dead, sheesh 57000 Americans died in the entire Vietnam war.

Yawn, play on girly

Again I said that 1500 people have died in Chinka and in 2018 79000 people died from the flu in America that the American media did not even mention. So if 79000 people dead in the country with the best healthcare in the world was not an epidemic worth reporting neither is 1500 deaths in a third world country that uses rhino horn to treat diseases. Again the coronavirus epidemic is fake when compared to 79000 Americans dead, sheesh 57000 Americans died in the entire Vietnam war.

Yawn, play on girly

So you're back again to accuse me of following you?

This is quite different that how you started out, your argument is very amoeba-like as you're outed. And America does not have the world's best healthcare system, far from it. Are you this unaware of that as well?

I love your apples-versus-oranges comparative numbers dodge, but I'm not sure how you will be able to leverage that into convincing your corporate state media machine to couch this as you would like to have it heard.

"The death toll from the coronavirus topped 1,000 on Monday, as more than 42,000 cases were confirmed across the globe. More people have now died from the flu-like virus than were killed during the SARS virus outbreak in 2003.

In the U.S., an official from the CDC told CBS News that a person in San Diego had been diagnosed with the coronavirus, bringing the number of cases in the country to 13. The official said that the patient had been evacuated from Wuhan, China, on a State Department-chartered flight last week."

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So you're back again to accuse me of following you?

This is quite different that how you started out, your argument is very amoeba-like as you're outed. And America does not have the world's best healthcare system, far from it. Are you this unaware of that as well?

I love your apples-versus-oranges comparative numbers dodge, but I'm not sure how you will be able to leverage that into convincing your corporate state media machine to couch this as you would like to have it heard.
No accusation you follow every post that I make...…………………………...

As for healthcare, America has the best of everything, yes I am aware of this. However if you want to go to Wuhan for a flu shot because chinkas are the bestist at healthcare, don't let me stop you.

As for healthcare, America has the best of everything, yes I am aware of this. However if you want to go to Wuhan for a flu shot because chinkas are the bestist at healthcare, don't let me stop you.

So you wish to avoid confronting the reality of your hellthcare system as well. Not at all surprising. May the virus be with you.

How Bad Is U.S. Health Care? Among High-Income Nations, It's the Worst, Study says

U.S. Health Care Ranked Worst in the Developed World

Ranking 37th — Measuring the Performance of the U.S. Health Care System

Countries with the Best Health Care Systems in the World
Wondering which country has the best health care plan? The UK, Australia and the Netherlands rank at the top of the list. …and surprise! The USA is 11th!!

US ranked worst healthcare system, while the NHS is the best
Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2140698-us-ranked-worst-healthcare-system-while-the-nhs-is-the-best/#ixzz6E9VdsaYh

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So you wish to avoid confronting the reality of your hellthcare system as well. Not at all surprising. May the virus be with you.

How Bad Is U.S. Health Care? Among High-Income Nations, It's the Worst, Study says

U.S. Health Care Ranked Worst in the Developed World

Ranking 37th — Measuring the Performance of the U.S. Health Care System

Countries with the Best Health Care Systems in the World
Wondering which country has the best health care plan? The UK, Australia and the Netherlands rank at the top of the list. …and surprise! The USA is 11th!!

US ranked worst healthcare system, while the NHS is the best
Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2140698-us-ranked-worst-healthcare-system-while-the-nhs-is-the-best/#ixzz6E9VdsaYh
LOL The UK still chops off princesses heads, some are actually moving to the USA. Really Google it
LOL Australia, half of it just burnt down, as in everything
LOL Netherlands, when a fat person jumps off a cruise ship two thirds of the country floods in the wave

The USA has the best healthcare in the World period, we also have the fattest morons which you see every time you look in the mirror

It's OK you keep following me, at least you are laying off the meth

Like I said shitforbrains, you can leave anytime and I will gladly help you pack.

Yes I really own this shirt and will do as it says

LOL The UK still chops off princesses heads, some are actually moving to the USA. Really Google it
LOL Australia, half of it just burnt down, as in everything
LOL Netherlands, when a fat person jumps off a cruise ship two thirds of the country floods in the wave

The USA has the best healthcare in the World period, we also have the fattest morons which you see every time you look in the mirror

It's OK you keep following me, at least you are laying off the meth

Like I said shitforbrains, you can leave anytime and I will gladly help you pack.

Yes I really own this shirt and will do as it says

I'm sure the entire world is interested in your wardrobe. I gave up being a billboard for others in grade school. You can ignore the state of your healthcare system if you like, I don't mind. But you cannot accurately say you did not know.

May the virus be with you.

If we could only pinpoint who is continually responding to me in kind to keep this going.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I'm sure the entire world is interested in your wardrobe. I gave up being a billboard for others in grade school. You can ignore the state of your healthcare system if you like, I don't mind. But you cannot accurately say you did not know.

May the virus be with you.
Actually I do not even have a primary care doctor...……………………

Shame on me