• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump must have flunked Math or biggest LIAR ever. Or both. Probably both.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I’m sure everyone is aware that Trump “grew” an inch after becoming President. His stats said in 2016 that he was 6’2” tall. His driver’s license also said 6’2”. Last year after his physical his height was changed to 6’3”. Has anyone else ever known a man over 70 years old who has grown an inch in just a year? Or even grown at all? Most people that age are shrinking in height. But then I guess since God chose him to be the president he does have special powers. The taller he grows the less obese he will seem.

He seems to enjoy goading Mike Bloomberg who he evidently is worried about As a political opponent, , as being so tiny. Here is a tweet he wrote just today.
1581634585968.jpeg
I looked up Mike Bloomberg’s stats and it says he is 5’8” tall not 5’4”

if Barron Trump has his dad’s genes for growing just think how tall he’ll be when he’s trumps age. He already towers over his dad at nearly 14 yrs old.
Is there anything that Donald Trump won’t lie about?Maybe if Trump adds another inch this year stormy Daniels might be interested in him.

Maybe if Trump adds another inch this year stormy Daniels might be interested in him.

Jen

Senator
I’m sure everyone is aware that Trump “grew” an inch after becoming President. His stats said in 2016 that he was 6’2” tall. His driver’s license also said 6’2”. Last year after his physical his height was changed to 6’3”. Has anyone else ever known a man over 70 years old who has grown an inch in just a year? Or even grown at all? Most people that age are shrinking in height. But then I guess since God chose him to be the president he does have special powers. The taller he grows the less obese he will seem.

He seems to enjoy goading Mike Bloomberg who he evidently is worried about As a political opponent, , as being so tiny. Here is a tweet he wrote just today.
View attachment 48435

if Barron Trump has his dad’s genes for growing just think how tall he’ll be when he’s trumps age. He already towers over his dad at nearly 14 yrs old.
Is there anything that Donald Trump won’t lie about?Maybe if Trump adds another inch this year stormy Daniels might be interested in him.

Maybe if Trump adds another inch this year stormy Daniels might be interested in him.
Nobody cares exactly how tall President Trump is...... well. Edited

At least Trump doesn't think there are 57 states. ;) That's more than a tad more important for a president to know than it is for us to know exactly how tall he is.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 48435

An entire post about Trump's height? Seriously?

Did I just catch a whiff of desperation?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I can't believe you're STILL dwelling on your height fetish with regards to President Trump.

LOL
I can believe that you are still hiding your head in the sand and pretending that Trump isn’t the biggest liar ever. It seems to me that he’s the one with a height fetish. How many guys has he harped about being short? And how many times has he lied about his own height and weight and everything else? Stick your TDS BS where the sun doesn’t shine. A real man doesn’t put down other people for being shorter than him. A persons height doesn’t mean anything, Trump is actually a very small person because he is the most thin skinned POS that ever drew a breath.
You cons like the words jealous so much, do you think that maybe Trump is jealous of Bloomberg because he is probably 25 times richer?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nobody cares exactly how tall President Trump is...... well. Nobody but you. And you fantasize about his hand size too. :eek:

At least Trump doesn't think there are 57 states. ;) That's more than a tad more important for a president to know than it is for us to know exactly how tall he is.
LMAO. If you cons didn’t have that slip up of 57 states, what would you have? You could always talk about windmills causing cancer or raking the debris under trees to keep forest fires away, or how water drip drip strips out of showers because of California being so dry or whatever he was talking about. That screwball says the damnedest things I’ve ever heard. But do you think God sent him here to be our president. What did we ever do to God to deserve that?

TBLee

Governor

View attachment 48435

What's up Nina, no discussion of his penis size? How disappointing

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nobody cares exactly how tall President Trump is...... well. Edited

Do you really believe Obama thinks there are 57 states? He meant to say 47 and was simply running on fumes with 2 hours of sleep while campaigning.

Would like a refresher on all the moronic things Trump has said?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Do you really believe Obama thinks there are 57 states? He meant to say 47 and was simply running on fumes with 2 hours of sleep while campaigning.

Would like a refresher on all the moronic things Trump has said?
It's certainly pathetic when all they have is a couple of times Obama misspoke, yet they ignore Trump's daily assault on the truth....with over 16,000 lies documented.

LMAO. If you cons didn’t have that slip up of 57 states, what would you have? You could always talk about windmills causing cancer or raking the debris under trees to keep forest fires away, or how water drip drip strips out of showers because of California being so dry or whatever he was talking about. That screwball says the damnedest things I’ve ever heard. But do you think God sent him here to be our president. What did we ever do to God to deserve that?

Well, we could talk about Obama lynching American citizens and corrupting our election process. Want to? I prefer to leave the past in the past, but if you really want to talk about Obama's war crimes, I'm happy to do so.