• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump must have flunked Math or biggest LIAR ever. Or both. Probably both.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ah, yes, the "he was tired" excuse. Was he tired when he lynched those American citizens, too?
Windmills cause cancer,
There was 42% unemployment in 2016
I can't show you my tax returns because I'm being audited.
"Nambia's health system is increasingly self-sufficient."

US President Donald Trump attends a briefing with US Virgin Islands Governor Kenneth Mapp (not pictured). Photo: AFP
US President Donald Trump attends a briefing with US Virgin Islands Governor Kenneth Mapp (not pictured). Photo: AFP

US President Donald Trump has spoken about another US territory struck by hurricanes as if it’s a foreign country.
He said in a speech at the Values Voters Summit on Friday that he met with the “president” of the US Virgin Islands.
“I will tell you I left Texas and I left Florida and I left Louisiana and I went to Puerto Rico and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands,”

Trump said this of Warmbier and North Korea: "He tells me that he didn't know about it and I will take him at his word." Trump added that Kim "felt badly about it. He felt very badly."

"I may ask Marillyn Lockheed, the leading women's business executive in this country, according to many," Trump said.

Ask Donald who Tim Apple is...

I guess it just didn't matter if Obama was tired when he ordered the US military to kill the leader of Al Qaeda on the Arabian Penninsula....the guy is dead. Aren't you glad he won't be trying to blow up any more US airliners?

Windmills cause cancer,
There was 42% unemployment in 2016
I can't show you my tax returns because I'm being audited.
"Nambia's health system is increasingly self-sufficient."

US President Donald Trump has spoken about another US territory struck by hurricanes as if it’s a foreign country.
He said in a speech at the Values Voters Summit on Friday that he met with the “president” of the US Virgin Islands.
“I will tell you I left Texas and I left Florida and I left Louisiana and I went to Puerto Rico and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands,”

Trump said this of Warmbier and North Korea: "He tells me that he didn't know about it and I will take him at his word." Trump added that Kim "felt badly about it. He felt very badly."

"I may ask Marillyn Lockheed, the leading women's business executive in this country, according to many," Trump said.

Ask Donald who Tim Apple is...

I guess it just didn't matter if Obama was tired when he ordered the US military to kill the leader of Al Qaeda on the Arabian Penninsula....the guy is dead. Aren't you glad he won't be trying to blow up any more US airliners?
I'm checking with Navy corpse-men in all 57 states, will get back to you...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, we could talk about Obama lynching American citizens and corrupting our election process. Want to? I prefer to leave the past in the past, but if you really want to talk about Obama's war crimes, I'm happy to do so.
Still whining because the terrorist leader of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula is dead?
Gee...why didn't we just ask him to come to the USA and stand trial? I'm sure he'd have cooperated.

I’m sure everyone is aware that Trump “grew” an inch after becoming President. His stats said in 2016 that he was 6’2” tall. His driver’s license also said 6’2”. Last year after his physical his height was changed to 6’3”. Has anyone else ever known a man over 70 years old who has grown an inch in just a year? Or even grown at all? Most people that age are shrinking in height. But then I guess since God chose him to be the president he does have special powers. The taller he grows the less obese he will seem.

He seems to enjoy goading Mike Bloomberg who he evidently is worried about As a political opponent, , as being so tiny. Here is a tweet he wrote just today.
View attachment 48435
I looked up Mike Bloomberg’s stats and it says he is 5’8” tall not 5’4”

if Barron Trump has his dad’s genes for growing just think how tall he’ll be when he’s trumps age. He already towers over his dad at nearly 14 yrs old.
Is there anything that Donald Trump won’t lie about?Maybe if Trump adds another inch this year stormy Daniels might be interested in him.

Maybe if Trump adds another inch this year stormy Daniels might be interested in him.
Sounds like an Impeachable offense to me.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

reason10

Governor
I’m sure everyone is aware that Trump “grew” an inch after becoming President. His stats said in 2016 that he was 6’2” tall. His driver’s license also said 6’2”. Last year after his physical his height was changed to 6’3”. Has anyone else ever known a man over 70 years old who has grown an inch in just a year? Or even grown at all? Most people that age are shrinking in height. But then I guess since God chose him to be the president he does have special powers. The taller he grows the less obese he will seem.

He seems to enjoy goading Mike Bloomberg who he evidently is worried about As a political opponent, , as being so tiny. Here is a tweet he wrote just today.
View attachment 48435

if Barron Trump has his dad’s genes for growing just think how tall he’ll be when he’s trumps age. He already towers over his dad at nearly 14 yrs old.
Is there anything that Donald Trump won’t lie about?Maybe if Trump adds another inch this year stormy Daniels might be interested in him.

Maybe if Trump adds another inch this year stormy Daniels might be interested in him.

Edited
Trump is being Trump. He is doing to Mini Mike what he did to Jeb Bush and LIttle Marco. He's messing with their heads.

If somehow Mini Mike manages to steal the nomination away from Crazy Bernie, (yes, it's a long shot but nothing is impossible when most of the Democrat National Committee are felons who have no problem breaking the law), he will have his LIES (easily exposed), his edited up ideas of closing coal plants and raising taxes on the poor to keep them from drinking soda, and he'll have a SPLIT Democrat party, since Cortez (formerly known as AOC) has threatened to form a third party is Bernie is screwed.

Bloomberg will be the easiest candidate to beat, because he'll enter the race with a fractured demographic.
Bernie will be easy to beat because nobody wants to lose his/her job, his/her car, his/her health care, and have his/her taxes doubled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
LMAO. If you cons didn’t have that slip up of 57 states, what would you have?
The debt
The Pelobama market crash.
600,000 a month job loss.
The word for that in Austrian.
Eric Holder's gun to Mexican cartels
Fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today.
Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed."On a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.
I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis.
Says that grandmother ...is a typical white person...
The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies...
The middle east is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." (argument for govt run healthcare.
" I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances."
You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my muslim faith...
"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change."
"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody. "
"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions
."
"I continue to believe Donald Trump will not be President"

Shall I continue?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
LMAO. If you cons didn’t have that slip up of 57 states, what would you have?

Wow, that triggers you. There's plenty. BUT- Could bring up how he (the supposed Constitutional expert) still doesn't know the difference between the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

“We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal…”

Um, wrong founding document, Mr. President. It is in our Declaration of Independence

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

View attachment 48435

Nina how much does it cost to fuel your 757 with jet fuel?

Oh I'm sorry you have that Kia thing

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
LMAO. If you cons didn’t have that slip up of 57 states, what would you have? You could always talk about windmills causing cancer or raking the debris under trees to keep forest fires away, or how water drip drip strips out of showers because of California being so dry or whatever he was talking about. That screwball says the damnedest things I’ve ever heard. But do you think God sent him here to be our president. What did we ever do to God to deserve that?
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?"