• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump on mail in voting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I vote by mail and obviously the future of voting will be via the internet. Trump is obviously a hypocrite since he voted by mail.

That being said, what ever side wins the presidential election you can rest assured the other side here at PJ will be crying voter fraud. I remember when the PJ left was adamant for years there was no election fraud and the elections were pure. Then Trump won and they claim the elections were a fraud...lol

If your "side" doesn't win its election fraud is pure BS.
Sorry..the only one talking about election fraud in 2016 was Trump....remember? He said that if he lost it would be due to election fraud. That was when Obama made the comment about stealing elections?

The example of fraud in Broward in 2018 was false. The florida election in 2000 was definitely a stolen election. Thousands taken off the rolls by the republican secretary of state. Disallowing ballots because the voter both checked Gore and wrote Gore in.

Good reason to get rid of the electoral college.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Sorry..the only one talking about election fraud in 2016 was Trump....remember? He said that if he lost it would be due to election fraud. That was when Obama made the comment about stealing elections?

The example of fraud in Broward in 2018 was false. The florida election in 2000 was definitely a stolen election. Thousands taken off the rolls by the republican secretary of state. Disallowing ballots because the voter both checked Gore and wrote Gore in.

Good reason to get rid of the electoral college.
Every interview I've seen with Hillary in the past 3 years she mentions how the election was stolen.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trumps election fraud speak recently is pure bs just like the left saying the last election was stolen.

Anyone who is on a "side" is pretty pathetic.
“Stolen” is not the most apt word to describe the 2016 election. But did the Kremlin’s election crime spree tilt the election to Trump? Absolutely.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
“Stolen” is not the most apt word to describe the 2016 election. But did the Kremlin’s election crime spree tilt the election to Trump? Absolutely.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Every interview I've seen with Hillary in the past 3 years she mentions how the election was stolen.
I've never heard her say that and the only way it makes sense is in reference to winning the popular vote and losing the election because of the math of the EC.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I've never heard her say that and the only way it makes sense is in reference to winning the popular vote and losing the election because of the math of the EC.
That is because the news media doesn't show those parts of the interviews

EatTheRich

President
Infomercials? Seriously? Absentee voting is filled with fraudulent activities. Look what happened in North Carolina and Florida Broward County just in 2018. And these are the ones we KNOW ABOUT.

Absentee ballots should be used for those in situations where in-person voting is impossible and not widespread use. Why does urban ghetto lefty need to mail in a ballot when he has polling places on every block? That's not a legitimate use of absentee ballots. The accuracy of voter rolls in these locations is awful and they are seedy and full of crime.
Because there’s a deadly pandemic that makes it unsafe to vote in person.

EatTheRich

President
Left wingers will go out and loot and commit all sorts of crime but now claim that it's mean whitey that makes it "not safe". ROFL!!!!

Any eligible person that wants to vote can....easily. These same people have no issue collecting welfare and that's much more difficult. If some able-bodied person fears walking a block and showing ID in order to vote then that person is obviously hiding something. Same thing with airport security. We do it because it's necessary for security. Only those with something to hide fear doing it.
Actually, almost 2% of eligible Black voters were unable to vote last year due to the cumulative effect of multiple voter-suppression tactics.

Mick

The Right is always right
Then why are Trump and I, and so many others allowed to do it?
I've detailed above where it is acceptable and where it isn't. Divvying out ballots based upon voter rolls in poverty-stricken left wing precincts where up to 50% of the rolls are no update is a horrible recipe for fraud. We don't let people get on an airline by checking 1 out of every 3 people that board. It has to be secure with everyone. If we can't guarantee that then people need to vote in-person.

EatTheRich

President
Left wingers will go out and loot and commit all sorts of crime but now claim that it's mean whitey that makes it "not safe". ROFL!!!!

Any eligible person that wants to vote can....easily. These same people have no issue collecting welfare and that's much more difficult. If some able-bodied person fears walking a block and showing ID in order to vote then that person is obviously hiding something. Same thing with airport security. We do it because it's necessary for security. Only those with something to hide fear doing it.
Many people are unable to obtain the welfare that is their legal property because of onerous red tape as well. Not everyone is able-bodied, and in
fact the disabled are among those most likely to be deprived of the vote by voter-suppression tactics.

Mick

Polling places on every block?

So how many prosecutions for mailin fraud were there in Broward?
The left winger running the scam resigned in disgrace. If everything was up and up she wouldn't have resigned in embarrassment.

Mick

How do you know they collected welfare? What are you insinuating they were hiding?
Their own actions are insinuating it. And, yes, the part of the electorate you are trying to say is "suppressed" is the part that lives in ghettos, commits crime, and collects welfare. Gainfully employed, law-abiding, and middle class blacks and above don't claim problems. If you can collect welfare you can vote. Pretty simple concept. If they are saying they can collect welfare but can't vote then maybe they are hiding something.

Mick

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," she said to cheers on the Los Angeles stop of her "Evening with the Clintons" tour with her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

Been living under a rock since November 2016? Hillary Clinton screams the election was stolen every other week. Left wingers.......including many on this forum regurgitate this lie. You should be embarrassed.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
I've detailed above where it is acceptable and where it isn't. Divvying out ballots based upon voter rolls in poverty-stricken left wing precincts where up to 50% of the rolls are no update is a horrible recipe for fraud. We don't let people get on an airline by checking 1 out of every 3 people that board. It has to be secure with everyone. If we can't guarantee that then people need to vote in-person.
Got it. It’s OK for white people to vote by mail but not poverty stricken black people in left wing districts. Republicans have gone out of their way to suppress the votes in those precincts for 50 years. What a slimy, unethical and un American party they have become. Hopefully they will be disbanded soon on general principles Or at least reformed by people with some integrity. The Democrats should fight these scumbags tooth and nail and do everything they can to make sure every voter gets to be counted.

EatTheRich

President
Their own actions are insinuating it. And, yes, the part of the electorate you are trying to say is "suppressed" is the part that lives in ghettos, commits crime, and collects welfare. Gainfully employed, law-abiding, and middle class blacks and above don't claim problems. If you can collect welfare you can vote. Pretty simple concept. If they are saying they can collect welfare but can't vote then maybe they are hiding something.
As I said above, many people are not able to collect welfare, although it is legally their property, owing to onerous red tape as well. Anyway, welfare offices accept multiple forms of ID that aren’t accepted for voting purposes.

FakeName

Governor
So in other words poor people shouldn't get the same access to voting as the rest of us do?