• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump pauses in his plan to destroy former FBI Director McCabe.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
FOIA info received by CREW:

1. Justice Department attorneys were met with “mounting frustration and skepticism” from a federal judge regarding documents related to the investigation of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe

2. federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton: President Trump’s involvement in the McCabe investigation was “disturbing,” a “mess,” and reflected a “banana republic.”

3. “I think it’s very unfortunate,” Judge Walton told prosecutors as the case stalled in late September. “And I think as a government and as a society we’re going to pay a price at some point for this.”

4. According to CREW, the delayed released of the documents show that the government was “trying to cover up the fact that they were stringing this [lawsuit] along while looking for a reason to indict McCabe.”

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump RAGED at WH officials after the DOJ said it would not charge former acting FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe after investigating whether he lied to investigators.

HA HA HA.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
McCabe doesn't need any help...……….he destroyed himself with ease

excalibur

Mayor
So the Øbama appointed IG DOJ recommended McCabe to be prosecuted for lying and for leaking classified information. The result: Lefties think it is swell, and oh yeah, something, something, Trump.

Colorforms

Senator
So the Øbama appointed IG DOJ recommended McCabe to be prosecuted for lying and for leaking classified information. The result: Lefties think it is swell, and oh yeah, something, something, Trump.
Well sure, you can lie to investigators, falsify information, leak to the press, persecute people using governmental agencies, anything you want if it's for "the democrat cause" and democrats will defend every move you make.

Brennen, Clapper, are Comey are democrat heroes.

excalibur

Mayor
Well sure, you can lie to investigators, falsify information, leak to the press, persecute people using governmental agencies, anything you want if it's for "the democrat cause" and democrats will defend every move you make.

Yep, and the left cheers it on. Their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Your side has yours, they have theirs, which is why all any of you partisanshitheads ever have is "well but you guys are MORE evil".

Colorforms

Senator
Your side has yours, they have theirs, which is why all any of you partisanshitheads ever have is "well but you guys are MORE evil".
I am as yet unaware of any republicans who were able to get away with this kind of blatant corruption. Republicans are usually held to a much higher standard.

I am as yet unaware of any republicans who were able to get away with this kind of blatant corruption. Republicans are usually held to a much higher standard.

Don "Tiny Hands, and you know what else, Stormy told everyone" Trump
Allan Dershowitz
Bill Clinton
Bonnie Prince Andrew

Everyone knows that much. Unless of course they don't wish to and have retreated into the alternative reality provided by the power structure.

No free people ever turned the other way while a ruling aristocracy sex trafficked its children.

Colorforms

Senator
Don "Tiny Hands, and you know what else, Stormy told everyone" Trump
Allan Dershowitz
Bill Clinton
Bonnie Prince Andrew

Everyone knows that much. Unless of course they don't wish to and have retreated into the alternative reality provided by the power structure.

No free people ever turned the other way while a ruling aristocracy sex trafficked its children.
So you don't either?

Thought not :)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I love when Impeached president trump runs his lip out.
I love that upon acquitting Trump, Senate Republicans accepted full responsibility for him. They can't blame this on the Dems as they held Trump to account.
May every ugly thing Trump does reflect negatively on their reelection prospects.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump promised to LOCK HIM UP....and all those other folks you all love to hate.
I hope you're not crying that Trump couldn't deliver. <smirk>