• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump photo-op

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
When Trump was in El Paso, Texas last Wednesday (August 7, 2019) he and Melania used the occasion to take a few pictures. One of the pictures taken was of Melania holding a baby whose parents were murdered in the mass shooting on August 3, 2019.
This is one of the most cringe worthy pictures I have ever seen. Trump and Melania are both smiling and Trump is giving a thumps up sign. Really? This was no time for smiles. They should not have even allowed this picture to be taken, considering the circumstances. This showed very poor judgement on Trump's part.
What do you folks think?

Days

Commentator
When Trump was in El Paso, Texas last Wednesday (August 7, 2019) he and Melania used the occasion to take a few pictures. One of the pictures taken was of Melania holding a baby whose parents were murdered in the mass shooting on August 3, 2019.
This is one of the most cringe worthy pictures I have ever seen. Trump and Melania are both smiling and Trump is giving a thumps up sign. Really? This was no time for smiles. They should not have even allowed this picture to be taken, considering the circumstances. This showed very poor judgement on Trump's part.
What do you folks think?
how about a link to the pic?

that would help

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
how about a link to the pic?

that would help
Days, I don't know how to attach links. Sorry. But, just Google "Trump's El Paso, Texas visit" and it should come up. All the MSM sources had the picture and story.

Days

Commentator
Days, I don't know how to attach links. Sorry. But, just Google "Trump's El Paso, Texas visit" and it should come up. All the MSM sources had the picture and story.
This is easy to do. You can paste the picture directly into your top post.

See the smiley face to the right of the bullets on your rich text editor menu bar? See the post card on the right of the smiley face? The post card is for pasting pictures into your post. Simply right click on a picture and copy the URL ... then click on the postcard and paste the URL address into the address bar that pops up ... then click the insert button and voila.

Days

Commentator
This is easy to do. You can paste the picture directly into your top post.

See the smiley face to the right of the bullets on your rich text editor menu bar? See the post card on the right of the smiley face? The post card is for pasting pictures into your post. Simply right click on a picture and copy the URL ... then click on the postcard and paste the URL address into the address bar that pops up ... then click the insert button and voila.
okay, when you right click on the picture, select copy image address

.... that will give you the URL

so I did that, now I will click on the postcard and paste that URL into the address bar in the pop-up for the image button....

... you forgot to mention that the first couple were posing with family members of the baby. Why is this inappropriate?

so I did that, now I will click on the postcard and paste that URL into the address bar in the pop-up for the image button....

... you forgot to mention that the first couple were posing with family members of the baby. Why is this inappropriate?
My bet is the top poster never even saw the picture in question, just re-posted some daily TDS from her fakestream media outlet of choice.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Thank you for attaching the picture. I will practice attaching links to my posts.
I think it's inappropriate because they were smiling and this was a sad, tragic occasion. Not a time for smiles or thumbs up.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
What do you folks think?
We get it that TDS IS REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE
Trump breaths and you will complain.

Jen

Senator
My bet is the top poster never even saw the picture in question, just re-posted some daily TDS from her fakestream media outlet of choice.
It is not inappropriate to smile in a picture or to be glad the baby survived such a terrible moment. TDS makes people parrot what they told to think about a situation.

The family of that baby has suffered a huge loss but they will remember forever that Melania held their precious baby and that the President and Melania were in a picture with them. That will help them through a difficult time.

Caroljo

Senator
Thank you for attaching the picture. I will practice attaching links to my posts.
I think it's inappropriate because they were smiling and this was a sad, tragic occasion. Not a time for smiles or thumbs up.
The man family member in the photo was smiling too. How dare he!

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Some people don't think it's okay to smile when something bad has happened.
It's okay to think it's not okay to smile...... but not okay to pass judgment on someone who smiles too soon.
No, they shouldn't have been smiling in this picture.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It is not inappropriate to smile in a picture or to be glad the baby survived such a terrible moment. TDS makes people parrot what they told to think about a situation.

The family of that baby has suffered a huge loss but they will remember forever that Melania held their precious baby and that the President and Melania were in a picture with them. That will help them through a difficult time.
Yes, they suffered a huge loss. A loss caused by a disturbed, violent young man who took Trump's words to heart and decided to go out and kill innocent people.

Jen

Senator
Yes, they suffered a huge loss. A loss caused by a disturbed, violent young man who took Trump's words to heart and decided to go out and kill innocent people.
All the more reason for people like Maxine Waters to stop urging people to do things to Republicans. Right?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
All the more reason for people like Maxine Waters to stop urging people to do things to Republicans. Right?
What did Rep. Waters say? She said to tell Republicans that you disagree with them. That's all she said. She didn't advocate violence. She didn't laugh when somebody suggested "shoot them" at one of her rallies. She didn't say, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and shoot somebody and not get into any trouble".
There is no comparison between Rep. Waters and Trump.

Jen

Senator
What did Rep. Waters say? She said to tell Republicans that you disagree with them. That's all she said. She didn't advocate violence. She didn't laugh when somebody suggested "shoot them" at one of her rallies. She didn't say, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and shoot somebody and not get into any trouble".
There is no comparison between Rep. Waters and Trump.
Obviously you hear what you want to hear, see what you want to see.

Your quote of Trump didn't tell anyone to go do that (like Waters did) (she TOLD them to get in peoples' faces) Trump not only didn't do what Waters did but that was obviously a joke............Waters was not joking.

Bear Claw

President
Obviously you hear what you want to hear, see what you want to see.

Your quote of Trump didn't tell anyone to go do that (like Waters did) (she TOLD them to get in peoples' faces) Trump not only didn't do what Waters did but that was obviously a joke............Waters was not joking.
t_Rump cultist zombies are a dime a dozen!

Where are you??