• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump photo-op

FakeName

Governor
Years from now, the baby will only have the photo. How should they look? Do you want the baby to grow up with a picture of the first couple looking depressed and sad?
Seriously?

Do you really think that baby will cherrish a photo of the president of the United States of America smiling and giving a thumbs up right after his immigrant parents were shot to death?

No offense intended guy, but are you retarded?

When Trump was in El Paso, Texas last Wednesday (August 7, 2019) he and Melania used the occasion to take a few pictures. One of the pictures taken was of Melania holding a baby whose parents were murdered in the mass shooting on August 3, 2019.
This is one of the most cringe worthy pictures I have ever seen. Trump and Melania are both smiling and Trump is giving a thumps up sign. Really? This was no time for smiles. They should not have even allowed this picture to be taken, considering the circumstances. This showed very poor judgement on Trump's part.
What do you folks think?
How Can the Dumbed Down Ever Realize That They Are Being Intentionally Dumbed Down?

No different from Ivanka comforting the wife of a Navy SEAL killed in Yemen.

This is relevant because bad grammar leads to the kind of bad logic you show in your Gotcha post. Calling the woman "Owens' wife," (same sound as "Owen's wife") instead of Owens's wife led the captive public to refer to him as Owen.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
How Can the Dumbed Down Ever Realize That They Are Being Intentionally Dumbed Down?

This is relevant because bad grammar leads to the kind of bad logic you show in your Gotcha post. Calling the women "Owens' wife," instead of Owens's wife led the captive public to refer to him as Owen.
How can you write so many words without ever saying anything?

For christ's sake dude, speak your mind...... Quit all the word salad.

Days

Commentator
Seriously?

Do you really think that baby will cherrish a photo of the president of the United States of America smiling and giving a thumbs up right after his immigrant parents were shot to death?

I didn't say anything about cherishing the photo... why are you tossing strawmen at me?

Days

Commentator

he said, the photo was no different than Ivanka comforting the wife of a Navy SEAL killed in Yemen.

does that need translation?

So, the president does this sort of thing, he visits tragedies, takes photos with the victims, it is a stupid American tradition.

what is out of the ordinary?

All I see is the press hurling insults at the president for every last news item, every day, as long as he is in office.

Jen

Senator
he said, the photo was no different than Ivanka comforting the wife of a Navy SEAL killed in Yemen.

does that need translation?

So, the president does this sort of thing, he visits tragedies, takes photos with the victims, it is a stupid American tradition.

what is out of the ordinary?

All I see is the press hurling insults at the president for every last news item, every day, as long as he is in office.
Now there are death threats when this president visits tragedies, is in photos with victims............. TDS expects the collateral damage. Those victims will PAY dearly with fear for their life from Lefty now. Lefty thinks they deserve it.

FakeName

Governor
I didn't say anything about cherishing the photo... why are you tossing strawmen at me?
You said, and i quote:

"Years from now, the baby will only have the photo. How should they look? Do you want the baby to grow up with a picture of the first couple looking depressed and sad?"

My point stands.

Days

Commentator
You said, and i quote:

"Years from now, the baby will only have the photo. How should they look? Do you want the baby to grow up with a picture of the first couple looking depressed and sad?"

My point stands.
If you only want to argue and hurl insults, whatever.

I asked a mature question. I'm thinking about this baby growing up and there won't be any more photo-ops with the president, the kid isn't going to remember anything, all he/she will have is that stupid photo. So, the kid will probably hate the photo, but why would you want it to be depressing also?

And you didn't make a point, you just built a strawman and knocked it down. Did you have anything intelligent to add?

FakeName

Governor
If you only want to argue and hurl insults, whatever.

I asked a mature question. I'm thinking about this baby growing up and there won't be any more photo-ops with the president, the kid isn't going to remember anything, all he/she will have is that stupid photo. So, the kid will probably hate the photo, but why would you want it to be depressing also?

And you didn't make a point, you just built a strawman and knocked it down. Did you have anything intelligent to add?
Lol.

I quoted you.

Word for word.

Verbatim.

Days

Commentator
Lol.

I quoted you.

Word for word.

Verbatim.

You made up a strawman first, then you quoted my response to your strawman post.

First, You heckled me for saying the kid would be cherishing the photo... that was your strawman, I never said the kid would be cherishing anything.

okay, so much for stupidity, do you have anything intelligent to add?

anything?

as in, why should the photo be depressing? that was the question. I didn't ask you, I asked Sunset Rose... but you jumped in with your strawman. Which I guess is all you are doing. I asked you why you did that and you dodged.

FakeName

Governor
You made up a strawman first, then you quoted my response to your strawman post.

First, You heckled me for saying the kid would be cherishing the photo... that was your strawman, I never said the kid would be cherishing anything.

anything?

as in, why should the photo be depressing? that was the question. I didn't ask you, I asked Sunset Rose... but you jumped in with your strawman. Which I guess is all you are doing. I asked you why you did that and you dodged.
Lol.

I made up no straw men. My very first post to you was in reference to what you actually said.

What I quoted you as saying.

No straw man.

Quit lying.

Days

Commentator
Lol.

I made up no straw men. My very first post to you was in reference to what you actually said.

What I quoted you as saying.

No straw man.

Quit lying.
the thread isn't very long, it is pretty easy to see who is lying...

↑FakeName said:
Seriously?

so you got nothing intelligent to say, just insults? And lies about your insults?

cya

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Years from now, the baby will only have the photo. How should they look? Do you want the baby to grow up with a picture of the first couple looking depressed and sad?
Or not take a picture at all.

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

This is relevant because bad grammar leads to the kind of bad logic you show in your Gotcha post. Calling the women "Owens' wife," instead of Owens's wife led the captive public to refer to him as Owen.
I beg your pardon?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

anything?

The photo would be depressing because it shows the President and his wife smiling, four days after your parents have been murdered.
This picture should never have been taken.

FakeName

Governor
the thread isn't very long, it is pretty easy to see who is lying...

↑FakeName said:
Seriously?

so you got nothing intelligent to say, just insults? And lies about your insults?

cya
That was in response to you saying

Which were your exact words not a straw man.

D-Students Jealous of A-Students

Pathetically confused Low IQs desperately grab at any chance they can get to make them illogically and impossibly appear to themselves to be smarter than a sage.