• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump posts video of a hog tied Joe Biden

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The relentless barrage of Trump’s violent language and imagery continues…

As Trump’s cultists clap like trained seals.

Deplorable!
The scary part is not that Trump is prone to violent rhetoric...it is that millions of people respond supporting him.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The scary part is not that Trump is prone to violent rhetoric...it is that millions of people respond supporting him.
Exhibit A for that was J6. And if Trump loses again, as he should, the violence this time will make J6 seem like a walk in the park.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Deplorable!
And none of the usual suspects will show up to defend Trump or to condemn him...where is @RickWA to talk about compassion and reason?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Exhibit A for that was J6. And if Trump loses again, as he should, the violence this time will make J6 seem like a walk in the park.
Exhibit B: The El Paso shooting that killed 22 people because they looked like they might be hispanic....that was after Trump described El Paso as crime ridden and diseased due illegal immigrants.
Exhibit C: The Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting which happened because they aided immigrants and Trump told us that immigrants were rapists, criminals and bringing disease into the country.

How many more do we need?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is what the nominee for the GOP sends out?....The response will be what about what about Hunter?
The response from the Trump campaign was justification because he says the Biden administration is "weaponizing" the Doj against him...

Felony whataboutism.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Deplorable!
How can this guy muster millions of votes?

1711830182961.png
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/selfie-with-biden-clinton-obama-auctioned-off-for-150000-at-reelection-event/news-story/171bdd9e2058be7ea862314c18370da5
https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/flashing-red-former-uk-prime-minister-david-cameron-gives-grim-warning-on-china/news-story/166c5d295b7f6099b14e41d240d601dc
Donald Trump on Friday threatened “death and destruction” if he’s criminally charged in New York — writing the shocking social media warning after posting an image of himself holding a baseball bat next to Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s head.

Donald Trump posts disturbing baseball bat photo with Alvin Brag | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

Jack4freedom

Governor
I disagree. After all the arrests after their last debacle in which these cowards had a 20-1 advantage over police any coward Trumpists will sit on their asses and make their ususal threats. There will be a few mentally ill Trumpers who might commit acts of violence but hopefully they will be gunned down before they hurt anyone. Fortunately these are some of the stupidest and gutless people in America and will end up shooting each other in the back or shooting themselves in the dick.

Colorforms

Senator
I disagree. After all the arrests after their last debacle in which these cowards had a 20-1 advantage over police any coward Trumpists will sit on their asses and make their ususal threats. There will be a few mentally ill Trumpers who might commit acts of violence but hopefully they will be gunned down before they hurt anyone. Fortunately these are some of the stupidest and gutless people in America and will end up shooting each other in the back or shooting themselves in the dick.
Ooo we actually agree on something. Biden has definitely made sure that people know what will happen to them if they are on the wrong side of the political spectrum and "get out of line".

Burn, loot, rob, kill, invade the capitol, attack Jews, doesn't matter, so long as you vote democrat.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ooo we actually agree on something. Biden has definitely made sure that people know what will happen to them if they are on the wrong side of the political spectrum and "get out of line".

Burn, loot, rob, kill, invade the capitol, attack Jews, doesn't matter, so long as you vote democrat.
The problem with your little rant is that only Trump has glorified floor shitters, police assault convicts, looters and other rabble and calls them Patriots and promised to pardon them like he has with other assorted traitors and convicted felons. Let us all know when Biden does that at one of his rallys. Until then….STFU…..LOL

Colorforms

Senator
The problem with your little rant is that only Trump has glorified floor shitters, police assault convicts, looters and other rabble and calls them Patriots and promised to pardon them like he has with other assorted traitors and convicted felons. Let us all know when Biden does that at one of his rallys. Until then….STFU…..LOL
LOL True, democrats just let them go on to do more. Guess how many left wing antisemites were arrested for storming the capitol and attacking police. :)

So you can STFU, fanboy

LOL True, democrats just let them go on to do more. Guess how many left wing antisemites were arrested for storming the capitol and attacking police. :)

So you can STFU, fanboy
Over 1,000 of those fvckin traitors arrested , many in prison..I hope they all suffer

Jack4freedom

Governor

So you can STFU, fanboy
I thought I told you to let me know when Biden starts glorifying destructive and violent rioters, calling them Patriots and promising to pardon them like Trump…..When you got some footage of that bring it. Until then STFU!

Colorforms

Senator
I thought I told you to let me know when Biden starts glorifying destructive and violent rioters, calling them Patriots and promising to pardon them like Trump…..When you got some footage of that bring it. Until then STFU!
LOL You can tell me anything you want to. It's not like I care one bit.

By the way, how's that definition of fascism coming, fanboy?

Or are you running from that one again?