• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump posts video of a hog tied Joe Biden

Colorforms

Senator
American freedom loving peace loving citizens enjoy it when violent thugs face justice. Fascists like Trump and you call them Patriots and promise to pardon their violent, thuggish asses. See the difference now Champ?
I would think that they would enjoy all violent thugs face justice, not just the right wing ones.

Oh well, membership has its privileges.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ooo we actually agree on something. Biden has definitely made sure that people know what will happen to them if they are on the wrong side of the political spectrum and "get out of line".

Burn, loot, rob, kill, invade the capitol, attack Jews, doesn't matter, so long as you vote democrat.
When did that happen?

You hate traitors when they're on the right. You're fine with left wing antisemites storming the capitol and attacking police.
NBC news showed video of angry men with images on their vehicles threatening the President of the United States.These men need to be detained and arrested.If they resist..........Kill them

Colorforms

Senator
NBC news showed video of angry men with images on their vehicles threatening the President of the United States.These men need to be detained and arrested.If they resist..........Kill them
Right, free speech be damned. All resistance needs to be eliminated. All hail Biden!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Link
(fed Judge ruled you can have a Gun) how long before you kill them?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Right, free speech be damned. All resistance needs to be eliminated. All hail Biden!!!
Violent thugs must be arrested and punished no matter what their political views they espouse. Leaders should never glorify them and promise to intervene into our criminal Justice system and pardon them. Same with convicted felons like Flynn, Manafort, Stone and others Trump’s words and actions clearly demonstrate that he is totally unfit for government service of any kind. Pretty clear cut.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Leftist Free Speech
Kathy Griffin: Life After The Trump Severed Head Controversy : NPR

Don't recall one PJ leftist making an OP or whine of that
If she were campaigning for a government position, that stunt would certainly be an issue. She is an idiot who was trying to get some attention. In my opinion she has absolutely no talent and is not funny at all. Screw her! I would not vote for her under any circumstances. I think Trump is about as qualified as her….They are made for each other…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If she were campaigning for a government position, that stunt would certainly be an issue. She is an idiot who was trying to get some attention. In my opinion she has absolutely no talent and is not funny at all. Screw her! I would not vote for her under any circumstances. I think Trump is about as qualified as her….They are made for each other…
Well, she got lots of attention

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, she got lots of attention
Stupid ass holes like her always do. Same is true of Trump. She is a third rate comedian. He is actually asking for people to vote him into the White House. One doesn’t really effect me as I can just switch stations. However if Trump gets voted in, we are stuck with a stupid, reckless ass hole in The White House. Which do you think is more dangerous?