• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump posts video of a hog tied Joe Biden

The relentless barrage of Trump’s violent language and imagery continues…

As Trump’s cultists clap like trained seals.

Deplorable!
I deplore this hogtie thing. It's even worse than when Kathy Griffin posed for a picture holding Trump's decapitated head.

Is Biden still in the race? Is Kamala still his running mate?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I deplore this hogtie thing. It's even worse than when Kathy Griffin posed for a picture holding Trump's decapitated head.

Violent language
"If they bring a knife we bring a Gun"
"GET IN THEIR FACE"

(she didn't like that when homeless in Cali got in her face)

:)

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President

Off you go to Kathie Griffin, as if she has ANYTHING to do with this. And then a couple of odd comments about Biden and Harris.

The very strange mind of a winger.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Violent language
"If they bring a knife we bring a Gun"

:)
Was that followed up by a violent riot? No. So it seems people on the left recognize rhetoric as such and know better than interpreting it literally....right wingers don't.
Many of those arrested for Jan 6 violence have argued that they were following Trump's instructions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Trump has repeatedly encouraged violence against congress, election officials, judges, prosecutors and now their families.

Kathy Griffin's stunt was followed by cancellation of her shows, her employment at CNN and repeated interviews with the Secret Service and DOJ. She was on the no-fly list...

No elected democrat encouraged Griffin's act...and none suggested it was free speech.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Was that followed up by a violent riot? No. So it seems people on the left recognize rhetoric as such and know better than interpreting it literally....right wingers don't.
Many of those arrested for Jan 6 violence have argued that they were following Trump's instructions.
The dimmest of wingers compare a cliche with Trump’s organization and incitement of the violent seizure of Congress.

Colorforms

Senator
Violent thugs must be arrested and punished no matter what their political views they espouse. Leaders should never glorify them and promise to intervene into our criminal Justice system and pardon them. Same with convicted felons like Flynn, Manafort, Stone and others Trump’s words and actions clearly demonstrate that he is totally unfit for government service of any kind. Pretty clear cut.
So, you also feel that people with stickers unflattering to Biden should be killed as well?

Got it.

Colorforms

Senator
Unflattering stickers are ok unless they call for violence. Why are you so compelled to lie?
NBC news showed video of angry men with images on their vehicles threatening the President of the United States.These men need to be detained and arrested.If they resist..........Kill them
That was what I was responding to.

I assume you're not this insane, but then you have had your moments.