• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump releases best news ever

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So prove NO ONE has died that attended Joe's rallies_____________go

This should be amusing
The proof is that you can't find any covid deaths from attending a Biden event. Talk to Herman Cain about going maskless to campaign events.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
neither can you prove none died
and you posted of many around you dying
I already did prove it by showing that there are no known individuals who died due to exposure at a Biden rally.

Yes, I have lost a couple of relatives and those of friends. Over 700,000 deaths due to covid. What is your point? What do those losses have to do with the Trump super spreader events?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I already did prove it by showing that there are no known individuals who died due to exposure at a Biden rally.

Yes, I have lost a couple of relatives and those of friends. Over 700,000 deaths due to covid. What is your point? What do those losses have to do with the Trump super spreader events?
Surely they attended a Biden rally if as sic as you are..........remember you've posted YOU have worked for many leftist politicians campaigns

write on

Senator
Biden *chose* not to have big superspreader rallies. Trump cared more about optics than the lives of his supporters and their loved ones.
Normal people don't need to feel important- either with others, or by themselves, like trump.

This is getting ridiculous!

STOP!!!