• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Releases Statement After His Supreme Court Appointees Block Joe Biden’s OSHA Vax Dictates

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Hey, got the daily double and told on the parties true motives - the Trifecta
Can't get the right tense in a sentence, thinks you are an idiot. Funny!

I guess life with Joe should be compared to jeopardy. You have terrible leadership bad handlers, and Dobby running the COVID show...The trifecta of idiocy.

1642184991373.png

Boca

Governor
No canards you concoct can take away the reality - the only people responsible for electing Trump are those who vote for him.

- the only people responsible for electing Trump are those who vote for him.

Glad you finally caught on to how it works!

worldlymrb

Revenge
Your hostility toward democracy is noted (and quite telling) but the idiocy in question is that of Trump and his cultists. I made that clear. Pay attention.
I top posted having a VOTE (aka democracy), on mandating gene therapy drug vaccines and have it become law since the Supreme Court ruled Biden’s dictate was unconstitutional. That means YOU are the one hostile to democracy and should be tried for treason.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I top posted having a VOTE (aka democracy), on mandating gene therapy drug vaccines and have it become law since the Supreme Court ruled Biden’s dictate was unconstitutional. That means YOU are the one hostile to democracy and should be tried for treason.
You’re mixing threads. Your mind is fried.