• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump roils G7 conference by insisting on “Wuhan virus” language

BobbyT

Governor
Uhhhhhhhhh…………….excuse me dearheart, but those of you who seek to find a single cell ameba on some ice covered asteroid circling pluto to prove there is life out there somewhere else but promote abortion at will because those little pre-grown-up people aren't really alive so no murder is happening, really should refrain from trying to label anyone else, "anti-science".

Those of you who yell, cry and bitch to force everyone to accept your feeling that there are, like 76 different "sexes", damn whatever the actual science of biology may tell us, really should go pound sand every time you get the urge to try to insult another by labeling them, "anti-science".

When it comes to science deniers, well...…………. I'm just sayin'...……..
We don't "promote" abortion. We accept the reality that women are going to have them and promote women's health and safety when they do. There aren't, like 76 different sexes, but there are several variants on socially defined genders.

Mick

The Right is always right
Uhhhhhhhhh…………….excuse me dearheart, but those of you who seek to find a single cell ameba on some ice covered asteroid circling pluto to prove there is life out there somewhere else but promote abortion at will because those little pre-grown-up people aren't really alive so no murder is happening, really should refrain from trying to label anyone else, "anti-science".

Those of you who yell, cry and bitch to force everyone to accept your feeling that there are, like 76 different "sexes", damn whatever the actual science of biology may tell us, really should go pound sand every time you get the urge to try to insult another by labeling them, "anti-science".

When it comes to science deniers, well...…………. I'm just sayin'...……..
What a smackdown of Droolie!

UPNYA2

Mayor
We don't "promote" abortion. We accept the reality that women are going to have them and promote women's health and safety when they do. There aren't, like 76 different sexes, but there are several variants on socially defined genders.
So using that same, for lack of an actual accurate word, "logic", you should also just accept the reality that men are going to be aggressive toward one another and just try to promote their health when they do.

And exactly which science is it that these "several variants on socially defined genders", is based upon?

BobbyT

Governor
So using that same, for lack of an actual accurate word, "logic", you should also just accept the reality that men are going to be aggressive toward one another and just try to promote their health when they do.

And exactly which science is it that these "several variants on socially defined genders", is based upon?
We do promote men's health when they're violent toward one another - they have hospitals and clinics they can go to.

"socially defined" means it's defined by society, not by science. Science defines two sexes. Society can defined how ever many genders it wants.