• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump's dementia has been evident from the start.

In Trump U. Lawsuit Deposition, Trump Can't Remember

Ah yes, Trump “University,” which wasn’t even a university. He put the fraud right in the name of that fraudulent scheme. When he got nailed for that there was no remaining doubt that he was a fraudster, with many more examples of fraud to follow, but his cultists are fine with being led by a fraudster.

Spamature

President
Ah yes, Trump “University,” which wasn’t even a university. He put the fraud right in the name of that fraudulent scheme. When he got nailed for that there was no remaining doubt that he was a fraudster, with many more examples of fraud to follow, but his cultists are fine with being led by a fraudster.
Trump was a well-meaning, elderly educator dedicated to teaching his students a life lesson they would never forget.

Spamature

President
I wonder if any of those things he couldn't recall was like when he was vice president and when his son died.
Probably.

He couldn't identify his wife when asked by his rape victim's lawyers in his civil suit. He also immediately repeated the act that got him sued in the first place.
Not only that, but he couldn't even remember he just lost the case for $5m. Now we have to wonder if $83m is enough to awaken his failing memory.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Probably.

He couldn't identify his wife when asked by his rape victim's lawyers in his civil suit. He also immediately repeated the act that got him sued in the first place.
Could ever remember he just lost the case for $5m . Now we have to wonder if $83m is enough to awaken his failing memory.
Yeah...being railroaded by a corrupt judicial district would dull my memory as well.

83 million just for calling a liar a liar.

Wow.

Spamature

President
Yeah...being railroaded by a corrupt judicial district would dull my memory as well.

Wow.
So you acknowledge Trump's obvious and decade long mental decline.
The $83 was for his continued lying. Apparently his lying is pathological a well.

Colorforms

Senator
So you acknowledge Trump's obvious and decade long mental decline.
The $83 was for his continued lying. Apparently his lying is pathological a well.
Ummm no. I acknowledge no such thing nor did I imply that I did.

I know 83 million was "for his continued lying" in claiming that he never did what he was never convicted of. Trump needs to learn that free speech has been killed off by the fascist left before they milk him of everything he owns.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Wow.
The Jury decided based on what they heard in court that she was not lying and that his attacks on her amounted to defamation.

TBLee

Governor
Good try. Sorry to say it does not help with the President of the United States cognitive issues that are now on record. You failed once again spammy. Don't give up, I am sure up as I am sure you will work diligently at making a fool of yourself again. I give you a nod...continue on.

Spamature

President
Good try. Sorry to say it does not help with the President of the United States cognitive issues that are now on record. You failed once again spammy. Don't give up, I am sure up as I am sure you will work diligently at making a fool of yourself again. I give you a nod...continue on.
Trump's cognitive decline has been on record for a decade now.
Each and every interview it gets obviously worse. First, it was his ability to remember facts surround his various frauds. Then it was his inability to remember recent the details of his collusion with Russia. Then it progressed to him not remember what his own wife looks like. Recently, he had forgotten he raped a woman and that cost his voters $83 million in donations to his legal defense.

Neither America nor Trump can afford a 2nd Trump term.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
He went to a local grocery store and bought choice beef and relabeled it Trump prime beef and triples the price to his army of rubes 1707665246488.png