• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He did it to raise money.

Typical politicians
It's what they do
Fools soon depart from their money

BTW: if arrested hopefully no bail is given, he's mental

Conservatives scoff at Trump's 'leftist plan' to build 10 new American cities featuring flying cars (msn.com)

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
He did it to raise money.

Some no doubt will fall for his baloney... lol

"If you are doing poorly, as so many of you are, do not send anything. If you are doing well, which was made possible through the great policies of the Trump Administration, send your contribution," Trump wrote, listing his website for donations.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
To the country and forever in history to be known as a disgraceful /disastrous/corrupt president.
View attachment 74384
Once again we have republicans arguing that this particular criminal act was no big deal.
It was no big deal when Trump tried to get Ukraine to interfere in the election by announcing an investigation on Joe Biden.
It wasn't a crime to withhold a congressional appropriation for Ukraine...pay no attention to the wording of the law.
It wasn't a crime to organize a "protest" and send those protesters to riot in the Capitol building.
It wasn't a crime to take campaign money and payoff a hooker.

But somehow it is a crime to have a son who is a crack head.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
They shouldn't have too
If we called for what he called for we'd already have been arrested

Trump’s chilling warning of what will happen after his indictment (msn.com)
Trump's chilling warning is disturbing. I agree with you the contrast in the way a ordinary citizen would be treated if making threats as Trump is doing now.

I praise/applaud you for your ability to see Trump for who he really is.
Others that can't or won't, I am not sure there's a way able to dissuade them.
Trump's supporters don't want to admit they have been duped.

D.C. repub leaders are as much a disgrace as Trump. They failed do their duties as they have sworn to do. They along with Trump bring dishonor to all our country stands for.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Once again we have republicans arguing that this particular criminal act was no big deal.
It was no big deal when Trump tried to get Ukraine to interfere in the election by announcing an investigation on Joe Biden.
It wasn't a crime to withhold a congressional appropriation for Ukraine...pay no attention to the wording of the law.
It wasn't a crime to organize a "protest" and send those protesters to riot in the Capitol building.
It wasn't a crime to take campaign money and payoff a hooker.

But somehow it is a crime to have a son who is a crack head.
Well stated. MV!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump's chilling warning is disturbing. I agree with you the contrast in the way a ordinary citizen would be treated if making threats as Trump is doing now.

I praise/applaud you for your ability to see Trump for who he really is.
Others that can't or won't, I am not sure there's a way able to dissuade them.
Trump's supporters don't want to admit they have been duped.

D.C. repub leaders are as much a disgrace as Trump. They failed do their duties as they have sworn to do. They along with Trump bring dishonor to all our country stands for.
All in D.C. are two peas in a pod
Only difference in Trump and Biden is Trumps BIG MOUTH

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well stated. MV!
Stormy and Politicians family members are ALL paid with campaign money as proven in my 'Politicians and Family Values' thread

Stormy doesn't have a thing to do with Ukraine, MV never post of Joey strong arming Ukraine by threating to fly out with money Obama sent if they didn't do as Joey commanded.

Politicians don't worry of being convicted and by chance one is they go to Prison Country Clubs

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who knows.
What Pence had to say in that video was so contradictory to what he stated a few days ago. :rolleyes: He referred this current Trump scenario/predicament to political prosecution of Trump.
Pence and Harris have much in common

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
All in D.C. are two peas in a pod
Only difference in Trump and Biden is Trumps BIG MOUTH
I see many differences between the two of them. :)
In the end I hope the best man wins! It's a simple remark but it's what I am hoping for.