• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump says he wants “immediate release” of search warrant and document inventory

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Sounds like you are hard at work getting your stuff together Raoul. I did that for 35-40 years too along with dragging my kids to baseball tournaments all over the country in all my spare time. Hope you are able to set it up to have some time to relax, enjoy life and play around for years and keep healthy enough to do it right!
Ha! I always say I was "retired" in my 20s and early 30s. I was pretty good at working over the unemployment compensation program, and I had a lucrative "side hustle" if you catch my drift. Between that and a well-off father who didn't have any hobbies to spend his money on, so as long as I was in school and getting straight A's kept me in gas and beer money, I made out pretty good. I probably only worked a year or two out of that whole decade plus.

So I'm not interested in "re-retiring" now. Besides, I'm really good at what I do so why would I waste the few remaining years I have leaning how to do something else?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ha! I always say I was "retired" in my 20s and early 30s. I was pretty good at working over the unemployment compensation program, and I had a lucrative "side hustle" if you catch my drift. Between that and a well-off father who didn't have any hobbies to spend his money on, so as long as I was in school and getting straight A's kept me in gas and beer money, I made out pretty good. I probably only worked a year or two out of that whole decade plus.

So I'm not interested in "re-retiring" now. Besides, I'm really good at what I do so why would I waste the few remaining years I have leaning how to do something else?
I hope it all works out for you. As the old saying goes there are lots of ways to skin a cat. More power to you!