• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump says he wants “immediate release” of search warrant and document inventory

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I guess if you don’t mind when your apartment crumbles into a sink hole…
At least when it does, you don't have to pick your way through a minefield of human excrement when you evacuate like you do every time you go outside in LA.

Jack4freedom

Governor
At least when it does, you don't have to pick your way through a minefield of human excrement when you evacuate like you do every time you go outside in LA.
Every time I drive through my City Of Angels, I see a sea of humanity enjoying the weather, the food, the parks, the beaches, the mountains, the canyons and each other. It’s the best city by a long shot in the USA and I’ve been to all of them. We have people coming to live here from all over the world bringing their culture, their talents, their delicious foods, their gorgeous women, their music, their art and their love….Great place, anytime you are out this way, I’d be glad to show you around and introduce you to some of my people. You couldn’t help but have a great time, even with your shitty, negative paranoid attitude. Maybe turn your life round…..Cheers

Tom Facts

Council Member
There are no "predominantly conservative cities." Which is why they are all losing population:

America’s major metro areas are shrinking | The Hill
That makes sense, housing has gone up, rural population usually depends on welfare the most. So people who couldn’t afford are moving to more rural parts of the country.

But money is not my issue here, which is the main issue for the majority of people leaving metro areas. And I’m hearing stories that top employers are moving to conservative strongholds. I’m just not sure where that may be.

Jack4freedom

Governor
There are no "predominantly conservative cities." Which is why they are all losing population:

America’s major metro areas are shrinking | The Hill
[/QUOTE on ]

Sometimes it’s good for city folks to move out to the country to decompress. I moved out to the beautiful high desert in the foothills in about 10 years ago too and I love it here. However it’s always great to hit the city at night and mingle with all the people I grew up with and the neighborhoods I have grown to love over the years. LA is a great American place to be….Beaches, mountains, deserts, and a huge city of lights right in the middle….Come on down!!!

Jack4freedom

Governor
I vacation there, but would never live there. Plus it’s Biden territory, not what I asked.

I want a predominantly conservative city where all the hot well paying companies are moving to.
Nice people, great food, the Angel Gloria Estefan is from there. But too hot and humid a lot of the time. Nice to go watch spring baseball bef the sweaty heat takes over….I will take LA anytime of th year….

Raoul_Luke

Every time I drive through my City Of Angels, I see a sea of humanity enjoying the weather, the food, the parks, the beaches, the mountains, the canyons and each other. It’s the best city by a long shot in the USA and I’ve been to all of them. We have people coming to live here from all over the world bringing their culture, their talents, their delicious foods, their gorgeous women, their music, their art and their love….Great place, anytime you are out this way, I’d be glad to show you around and introduce you to some of my people. You couldn’t help but have a great time, even with your shitty, negative paranoid attitude. Maybe turn your life round…..Cheers
Your little fantasy here reminds me of a final scene I envisioned for a screenplay I always wanted to write. A sanity challenged world class scammer who engineers a string of high end robberies to fund his dream of retiring into the lap of luxury figures he needs one last big score to achieve his dream but, alas, things go badly and while he has that last score, he's on the run. As more and more pursuers join the chase he finds himself on a roof top - one scary ass jump between him and freedom but it's a big chasm. He looks back at the pursuers and then at the roof across the alley that represents freedom, and gets ready to jump.

Cut to a scene with the camera looking over his shoulder as he leans on the balcony of a villa in Mazatlan, gazing out at the beautiful girls in bikinis frolicking on the beech below him. The camera pans around him to reveal that what is behind him is a dank prison cell, and as it comes back around it reveals what he is actually looking out at is the prison common area below him, with a bunch of sweaty tattooed convicts working out and playing cards.

He didn't make the jump...

That's what you remind me of - someone who sees things as they want them to be rather than as they actually are.

Raoul_Luke

That makes sense, housing has gone up, rural population usually depends on welfare the most. So people who couldn’t afford are moving to more rural parts of the country.

But money is not my issue here, which is the main issue for the majority of people leaving metro areas. And I’m hearing stories that top employers are moving to conservative strongholds. I’m just not sure where that may be.
I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find another lefty using a moniker that implies the exact opposite of their posting persona...

Tom Facts

Council Member
I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find another lefty using a moniker that implies the exact opposite of their posting persona...
Odd, I’m looking for a conservative stronghold to move to and here you are dodging what you implied you knew. You implied all the top businesses and people are leaving liberal cities in droves to set up in conservative strongholds. Well where are they? The best you came up with was Miami… a great place to spend a few weeks out of the year… but lacking in other regards. And last I checked they supported Biden among a sea of red around them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Odd, I’m looking for a conservative stronghold to move to and here you are dodging what you implied you knew. You implied all the top businesses and people are leaving liberal cities in droves to set up in conservative strongholds. Well where are they? The best you came up with was Miami… a great place to spend a few weeks out of the year… but lacking in other regards. And last I checked they supported Biden among a sea of red around them.
Duck Duck Go could be your friend and travel guide

Study: Americans are leaving blue states for red in droves | 77 WABC (wabcradio.com)

Tom Facts

Council Member
Again, that’s common knowledge. People tend to leave when they can’t afford. In turn my real estate in more obscure states have gone up in droves along with the people moving. But it’s in places like Montana, not very developed yet and not many hot employers. There’s Oracle but it isn’t really that booming of a company in this day and age. Plus it turns rather blue as it develops even more, kind of like Texas.

I’m asking for a bastion of conservatives that’s lively and bustling with economics, education, and business. Yet nobody has come up with anything.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again, that’s common knowledge. People tend to leave when they can’t afford. In turn my real estate in more obscure states have gone up in droves along with the people moving. But it’s in places like Montana, not very developed yet and not many hot employers. There’s Oracle but it isn’t really that booming of a company in this day and age. Plus it turns rather blue as it develops even more, kind of like Texas.

I’m asking for a bastion of conservatives that’s lively and bustling with economics, education, and business. Yet nobody has come up with anything.
There is the problem, people run from leftist cities and then try to turn their new cities into the shit holes they ran from.

Try Wake Forest

Bugsy McGurk

President

The obvious barometer of where people want to live is real estate values. Real estate values are highest in the places wingers describe as hell holes. But they’re just too dopey to see the facts.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The obvious barometer of where people want to live is real estate values. Real estate values are highest in the places wingers describe as hell holes. But they’re just too dopey to see the facts.
they must love HOA's

Raoul_Luke

A) I am doing no such thing.

B) I didn't mention businesses at all, but now that you mention it, there are a lot of businesses moving from the most woke leftist shitholes to less woke leftist shitholes. And your implication that people are moving in droves TO the most woke leftist shitholes is, in fact, with all due "respect" Mr. "Facts," not a fact.

C) I never stated or implied that there WERE cities that are "conservative strongholds." So your demand that I produce a list of them is what we commonly refer to as a "canard."

D) A lot of places (or more accurately, the people who live in said places) "supported Biden." Now, would it be impertinent of me to point out that most of them have changed their mind on that?

1660523415605.png

Maybe it is time for you to produce a list of blue cities that AREN'T experiencing severe declines in standards of living.