• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump says he wants “immediate release” of search warrant and document inventory

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I read it
Appears your new boy Tom has the friends to hear his Facts from.
86 your grade school list and nothing about it is famous other than to your Trump Ego
You read it huh?

And where did you read this? A bathroom wall? Face it @Dawg - you got nuttin'. And could put in some ear plugs? It's a bit breezy up here in your noggin'.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump has a copy. His representatives were there during the search. He's demanding that they illegally release something that he knows that they cannot without a judge's order. All the while he could release the thing himself.
They were shown a copy but were not provided with one (during the search." He probably has them now, however.

PNWest

They were shown a copy but were not provided with one (during the search." He probably has them now, however.
He's had them all along - he released them to Breitbart without blacking out the names of the FBI agents involved in serving the warrant. What a scumbag

Raoul_Luke

He's had them all along - he released them to Breitbart without blacking out the names of the FBI agents involved in serving the warrant. What a scumbag

Yeah, they lied. So he's toast and can't win in 2024. I hope you are happy because the eventual Republican nominee will likely be a way more formidable candidate.

PNWest

Whoa. Is this the first Trump cultist to run from him?
It won't take long before we hear the same crap we heard about Bush, McCain and Romney.... "but Trump is not a real Republican". Every single times once these republicans get caught or fail the riff raff claims that they weren't real republicans.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It won't take long before we hear the same crap we heard about Bush, McCain and Romney.... "but Trump is not a real Republican". Every single times once these republicans get caught or fail the riff raff claims that they weren't real republicans.
I sure hope so, but there’s little evidence of it so far. The next few days will be critical - will the dam finally break? Will GOP cult leaders FINALLY say they can no longer defend Trump’s criminal conduct?

We shall see.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
I sure hope so, but there’s little evidence of it so far. The next few days will be critical - will the dam finally break? Will GOP cult leaders FINALLY say they can no longer defend Trump’s criminal conduct?

We shall see.
Criminal conduct? Whoa!

You got a link to the criminal indictment that details what this "criminal conduct" was or is?????? Better yet......got a conviction for me?

Raoul_Luke

Whoa. Is this the first Trump cultist to run from him?
I was never really "with" him. Didn't vote for him in 2016. I did in 2020 because of, well, lets face it, Brandon.

I'm voting for every Republican I possibly can this fall (and in 2024). If it somehow ends up being Trump (in 2024) then I will race to the polls to vote for him. The Democrats have been exposed as the fascists they always were, not to mention the policies they are pushing that are driving people to switch parties:

And now they passed the "Inflation Reduction" Act, which is going to do the exact opposite, as well as put millions more middle class Americans in the crosshairs of the IRS. Exactly how popular do you think that's going to be when the Republicans start running ads explaining what's in the bill to the tens of millions who don't follow the news (which is gaslighting them anyway that this bill is "the sh*t"). It isn't - it is GUARANTEED to raise inflation (and reduce GDP).

The decision is simple, actually - just look at the big Democratic run (for decades) cities (and states). If you like living where businesses are fleeing, crime is soaring, streets are filthy with the excrement of growing legions of zombie-like drug addled homeless, cops are being kneecapped, victims are being prosecuted, schools are encouraging little children to embrace deviance and disfigure themselves, and teaching divisive hate, utilities and public works are are a sporadic "luxury," etc. etc. etc. then by all means, vote for a Democrat. If you think less of that is, well, "more," then you only have one choice on the ballot - Republican. It's time to stop f*cking around with the commies and put a hard stop to their agenda.

Tom Facts

Council Member

And now they passed the "Inflation Reduction" Act, which is going to do the exact opposite, as well as put millions more middle class Americans in the crosshairs of the IRS. Exactly how popular do you think that's going to be when the Republicans start running ads explaining what's in the bill to the tens of millions who don't follow the news (which is gaslighting them anyway that this bill is "the sh*t"). It isn't - it is GUARANTEED to raise inflation (and reduce GDP).

The decision is simple, actually - just look at the big Democratic run (for decades) cities (and states). If you like living where businesses are fleeing, crime is soaring, streets are filthy with the excrement of growing legions of zombie-like drug addled homeless, cops are being kneecapped, victims are being prosecuted, schools are encouraging little children to embrace deviance and disfigure themselves, and teaching divisive hate, utilities and public works are are a sporadic "luxury," etc. etc. etc. then by all means, vote for a Democrat. If you think less of that is, well, "more," then you only have one choice on the ballot - Republican. It's time to stop f*cking around with the commies and put a hard stop to their agenda.
Curious, any suggestions for a booming Republican city? With high salaries, professional careers, educated workforce, diverse population of various cultures, good food, and excellent weather?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I was never really "with" him. Didn't vote for him in 2016. I did in 2020 because of, well, lets face it, Brandon.

I'm voting for every Republican I possibly can this fall (and in 2024). If it somehow ends up being Trump (in 2024) then I will race to the polls to vote for him. The Democrats have been exposed as the fascists they always were, not to mention the policies they are pushing that are driving people to switch parties:

Right, you were never “with Trump” but you voted for him in the past, and would vote for him again in the future.

Yer a HOOT!

;-)