• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump says media destroying economy so he will lose election

Making a statement like that exposes you as a hateful, ignorant buffoon. Many Democrats are white (probably around 50%) and love white people who tend to be related to them like their husbands, wives, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and friends. The question is “did YOU really say that”? The post above may be the stupidest post ever written. Lol
Dems support illegal aliens and that proves they hate america. Next question.

That’s a very weak attack on Biden champ. Imagine all of the thousands of hours of video tape that has been accumulated by Democratic campaign personnel of Trump making huge idiotic gaffes and telling huge provable lies on the air. His big, ignorant lying mouth is the gift that keeps on giving. Trumps campaign are already baselessly threatening to sue TV stations in battleground states for running ads depicting Trump himself lying and making idiotic statements as POTUS. Get a friggin’ grip champ....ROFL
I don't know of any trump lies. We do know The Illiterate Kenyan lied us into obamacare. Dems are the liars.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
how bizarre...the people who owned slaves in 1860 were southern racists...mostly republicans these days.
Bizarre is your English.

Bizarre is thinking Republicans live to be 160 years old and is that is the case Obamacare really sucks. The people who owned slaves voted Democratic. The Republican party was formed to end slavery, a fact I'm still proud of. Go take a look at the 1856 Republican convention platform and tell me that is you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obamacare is great for the non-whites who want more freebies provided by working whites.
Do you have any statistics on people receiving subsidies under the affordable care act?
I know quite a few families who kept their kids on their own policies to the age of 26...including me...and all are white. I know a few people who are getting subsidies..and they are white.

Feel free to back up your crap with verifiable data.