• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump shames Biden for wearing mask

Bugsy McGurk

President
He retweeted the tweet of Fox Noise idiot Brit Hume bashing Biden for wearing a mask...

707F6D34-9FF0-4FD2-9E89-CB173FA40404.jpeg

No criticism of Trump for failing to set a good example by wearing a mask. Nope, in Trumplandia, where up is down, Biden gets abused for wearing a mask.

Deplorable, as always.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He retweeted the tweet of Fox Noise idiot Brit Hume bashing Biden for wearing a mask...

View attachment 52229

No criticism of Trump for failing to set a good example by wearing a mask. Nope, in Trumplandia, where up is down, Biden gets abused for wearing a mask.

Deplorable, as always.
Sad that trump is hoping for more dead Americans. I guess 100,000 isn't enough. Let's go for 200,000?

Deplorable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sad that trump is hoping for more dead Americans. I guess 100,000 isn't enough. Let's go for 200,000?

Deplorable.
The swine-in-chief spent the weekend golfing and tweeting crazed venom airing his grievances, while ignoring the carnage resulting from his epic virus buffoonery.

Downright surreal.

TBLee

Governor
So, now we know that Biden can indeed come up out of his basement. I think its time for him to be more visible and perhaps make himself available for questions and interviews (with real questions). ;)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So, now we know that Biden can indeed come up out of his basement. I think its time for him to be more visible and perhaps make himself available for questions and interviews (with real questions). ;)
Why? Are you his campaign manager? What will he need to do to gain your vote?

Bugsy McGurk

President
He’s been doing plenty of interviews.

Not that that has anything to do with Trump’s deplorable mask shaming.

TBLee

Governor
Why? Are you his campaign manager? What will he need to do to gain your vote?
"Why" "are you his campaign manager" Two very stupid questions from you. :rolleyes: No, he will not gain my vote. Is that the only reason you are able to come up with for Biden to stay in hiding? Absolutely hilarious...

TBLee

Governor
He’s been doing plenty of interviews.

Not that that has anything to do with Trump’s deplorable mask shaming.
No he isn't. He is not doing "plenty" of interviews. He will eventually have to come out of hiding and face the public, along with answering some serious questions. Can't wait :D

Bugsy McGurk

President
No he isn't. He is not doing "plenty" of interviews. He will eventually have to come out of hiding and face the public, along with answering some serious questions. Can't wait :D
FYI, because you deny the interviews he has been doing does not mean they did not take place. It takes pathological dishonesty to deny what has plainly occurred.

Bugsy McGurk

President
trump shames himself by thinking himself a President. Shame on America.
I actually heard this hillbilly covidiot on the news saying he doesn’t wear a mask because Trump doesn’t wear one. Trump’s zombies take their marching orders from Trump.

Meanwhile, health care workers must wear masks all day treating the COVID victims that could remain healthy if not for Trump’s idiocy.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
"Why" "are you his campaign manager" Two very stupid questions from you. :rolleyes: No, he will not gain my vote. Is that the only reason you are able to come up with for Biden to stay in hiding? Absolutely hilarious...
Nope, just pointing out that he has no reason to care about your little opinion on situation. But thanks for sharing your feelings!

TBLee

Governor
Nope, just pointing out that he has no reason to care about your little opinion on situation. But thanks for sharing your feelings!
Nah...you asked a stupid question, which goes along great with your asinine comment above. LOL

EatTheRich

President

Deplorable.
Any number is worth it if the acts leading up to that number being reached keep righty mad enough at lefty to ignore reality through November.