• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump signs new deal with Saudis and Oman

Bugsy McGurk

President
"muderous"? How many people were murdered that day? How many people were actually killed that day? Or did the fascists in the Democrat party rewrite that history already? So, a drag queen teacher can indoctrinate the Biden youth?
Trump’s terrorist mob attacked, numerous people died as a result, and this one says the equivalent of “So what?”

So deplorable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, I for one actually do agree with you that this kind of politically connected persons doing business with foreign governments that are notorious for corruption should be investigated as obvious conflicts of interest. You know, like the Bidens did in China and Ukraine? Can we agree that their international "business" dealings are every bit as unseemly as these?
Well, we could if they had any basis in reality. China and Ukraine are not the Bidens’ business partners. Numerous odious nations are the Trumps’ business partners.

But it is nice to see you agree that the Trumps’ business dealings with those countries are obvious conflicts of interest.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, we could if they had any basis in reality. China and Ukraine are not the Bidens’ business partners. Numerous odious nations are the Trumps’ business partners.

But it is nice to see you agree that the Trumps’ business dealings with those countries are obvious conflicts of interest.
BS

Remember Biden threatened Ukraine to do as he said or he was flying out with the money Congress sent.........

Libs Impeached Trump for doing same

Bugsy McGurk

President
BS

Remember Biden threatened Ukraine to do as he said or he was flying out with the money Congress sent.........

You must try harder to focus. The issue raised, as a diversion, is whether Biden and Ukraine are business partners. They are not.

Focus.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I’ll pass. What’s relevant to sane people is that the violent siege launched by Trump’s murderous mob produced numerous deaths. Which you obviously don’t care about in the slightest.
Your pathetic dodge is noted. You can't name the numerous people becauae there isn't numerous people. You can't list how the raid related to numerous deaths, because there is nothing there.

See...zero integrity or character.

Number_58

BS

I believe there's video evidence of Biden bragging about offering that bribe.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your pathetic dodge is noted. You can't name the numerous people becauae there isn't numerous people. You can't list how the raid related to numerous deaths, because there is nothing there.

See...zero integrity or character.
You should know this by now - I don’t chase deplorable wingers down their rabbit holes. The people who died as a result of the violent seige by Trump’s murderous mobs are just as dead regardless of their names. I explained this for you already. Now get back in your rabbit hole.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps the confusion here is you think this is a thread examining whether Trump’s conflicts of interest are a crime? Not so. Or perhaps the confusion here is you think this is a thread examining conflicts of interest as to businessmen who have not been president and are not running for president? Again, not so.

To repeat, one thread question is whether you’re concerned that a president or presidential candidate with business interests abroad may act to enhance his business interests even if they conflict with the national interests. Or are you concerned with whether other nations may consider a president/presidential candidate beholden to them when they are business partners.

Any opinions on those thread questions?
No. Still waiting for the issue..

Number_58

You should know this by now - I don’t chase deplorable wingers down their rabbit holes. The people who died as a result of the violent seige by Trump’s murderous mobs are just as dead regardless of their names. I explained this for you already. Now get back in your rabbit hole.
Weak, as usual. You're the one that dug the rabbit hole. You made an accusation, I asked for proof, you're unable to provide it.