• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Stronger Than Ever

TBLee

Governor
He got his ass handed to him in 2020. He is a terribly unpopular candidate.

It's like Republicans are obsessed with finding the candidate who can get least popular votes and still somehow eek an electoral college victory.
It is an incredibly stupid political strategy. Far more candidate win the electoral college by winning the popular vote.
Here's an idea for Republicans. Find a presidential candidate that can win the popular vote.
Let’s roll the dice. Are you in?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think it is great news that the GOP has sent 55 candidates, endorsed by the kiss of death endorser to compete in national elections. Just how well do you think he will do in that arena - you I am sure will say 55-0 - hey JP Mandel is already behind in Ohio early polling LMFAO - ole JP better find more old angry white guys to double and triple vote for him.

So funnnnnnnnny, you made sure to qualify your prediction with the voter fraud standby. so if the greatest loser LOSES FOR THE 3RD TIME in 24, we will hear yet more voter fraud bullshit until he dies ?
Biden ran 3 times before being elected and now the majority wish he hadn't been elected

Evidently, R's are not like L's and sheep that follow Joe

Trump Defied by Rally-Goers Booing, Turning Backs on Mehmet Oz (msn.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not when the "votes" are manufactured. and suddenly dumped at 3:00 in the morning.
So that is your evidence? "Suddenly dumped" as if the counting of votes is in real time?
Most states have rules that absentee ballots cannot be counted until after all in person votes are in. That is simply because the voter data base has to be updated to show the voter cast a ballot in person....so that an illegal absentee ballot can be detected.

Any evidence of manufactured votes? Nope.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No they did NOT. They did not review the cases. Never saw them.
Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges’ assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

The case had been argued last week in a lower court by Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who insisted during five hours of oral arguments that the 2020 presidential election had been marred by widespread fraud in Pennsylvania. However, Giuliani failed to offer any tangible proof of that in court.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, another Republican, had said the campaign’s error-filled complaint, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together” and denied Giuliani the right to amend it for a second time.

In the case at hand, the Trump campaign asked to disenfranchise the state’s 6.8 million voters or at least “cherry-pick” the 1.5 million who voted by mail in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and other Democratic-leaning areas, the appeals court said.

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Brann, a member of the conservative Federalist Society, wrote in his scathing ruling on Nov. 21. “That has not happened.”

protectionist

Governor
Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges’ assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

The case had been argued last week in a lower court by Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who insisted during five hours of oral arguments that the 2020 presidential election had been marred by widespread fraud in Pennsylvania. However, Giuliani failed to offer any tangible proof of that in court.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, another Republican, had said the campaign’s error-filled complaint, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together” and denied Giuliani the right to amend it for a second time.

In the case at hand, the Trump campaign asked to disenfranchise the state’s 6.8 million voters or at least “cherry-pick” the 1.5 million who voted by mail in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and other Democratic-leaning areas, the appeals court said.

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Brann, a member of the conservative Federalist Society, wrote in his scathing ruling on Nov. 21. “That has not happened.”

Claims that there is no proof of election fraud are idiocy, when I posted many pages of the many frauds. Some judges rule by what they think the majority (of voters brainwashed by MSM)) believe to be true.

protectionist

Governor
So that is your evidence? "Suddenly dumped" as if the counting of votes is in real time?
Most states have rules that absentee ballots cannot be counted until after all in person votes are in. That is simply because the voter data base has to be updated to show the voter cast a ballot in person....so that an illegal absentee ballot can be detected.

Any evidence of manufactured votes? Nope.
Of course there was evidence. Plain as day. MSM all showed Trump to have won the election. They all went off the air for 3 hours, and then suddenly these many thousands of votes (all for Biden) appeared & poured in. You must think Americans are really stupid.

write on

Senator
Address the point. You believe it's not true ?

Donald Trump Would Trounce Joe Biden If Election Was Held Again, Polls Suggest (newsweek.com)

More voters would pick Trump over Biden if election were held today: poll | The Hill

Poll: Trump Would Beat Biden if Election Were Held Today, as 6 Times as Many Democrats as Republicans Regret Their Vote | The Spectator | Truth Conquers All

Bias Rating: RIGHT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: High CREDIBILITY

And I could put some conservative outlets in here - Newsmax, Brietbart, etc, but so what ? All they're doing is QUOTING the poll from Harvard CAPS Harris Poll - a Democrat poll.
No, I don't think he's stronger than ever.

Fool me once,shame on me.

Fool me twice and I realize that you're in a cult.

Religion is key with trump because he may be stupid, but when it comes to 'business', he knows a sucker when he sees one.

A wanna be fascist like his mentor, mussolini.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course there was evidence. Plain as day. MSM all showed Trump to have won the election. They all went off the air for 3 hours, and then suddenly these many thousands of votes (all for Biden) appeared & poured in. You must think Americans are really stupid.
For sure I think you are.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Claims that there is no proof of election fraud are idiocy, when I posted many pages of the many frauds. Some judges rule by what they think the majority (of voters brainwashed by MSM)) believe to be true.
You claimed judges never heard any of the cases. I proved that is a lie. Rudy presented hours of "evidence" and the case was dismissed.