• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump talked to reporters on his way to the helicopter to take him to Michigan to throw paper towels to flood victims.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
One of the reporters asked him about: getting out of prison and he pretended he didn’t know anything about it. He said oh I hadn’t heard that. That is a bullshit lie and anyone knows it. As much as he watches TV and as many cronies he has around telling him all the latest gossip about his people, there is no way that he didn’t know that. And tell me, Trump defenders, why did he get to go home to be under house arrest instead of staying in prison and taking the chances of getting this disease like everyone else who is in prison had to?

They say Trump is madder than hell at him because he is writing a Tell-All book and doesn’t want his little secrets aired to the public before this election. Surely, oh surely he isn’t getting out of prison to serve his time at home because he’s made a deal with Trump? Get me out of prison and I won’t write that book.

Did anyone see that coming? He did a lot of favors for Trump before, like paying his ho’s and Lying for him nonstop. What is to keep him from using dotard now to get a lighter sentence?

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
One of the reporters asked him about: getting out of prison and he pretended he didn’t know anything about it. He said oh I hadn’t heard that. That is a bullshit lie and anyone knows it. As much as he watches TV and as many cronies he has around telling him all the latest gossip about his people, there is no way that he didn’t know that. And tell me, Trump defenders, why did he get to go home to be under house arrest instead of staying in prison and taking the chances of getting this disease like everyone else who is in prison had to?

They say Trump is madder than hell at him because he is writing a Tell-All book and doesn’t want his little secrets aired to the public before this election. Shirley oh surely he isn’t getting out of prison to serve his time at home because he’s made a deal with Trump? Get me out of prison and I won’t write that book.

Does anyone see that coming? He did a lot of favors for Trump before, like paying his ho’s and Lying for him nonstop. What is to keep him from using dotard now to get a lighter sentence?
What the?!?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What the?!?
Nice response Ricky. Do you have any excuse or reason that Donald Trump wouldn’t have known that Cohen is going to get out of jail and serve his time at home? You know he had to have heard it when it was all over the news. He spends half the day every day listening to the news, and you better believe someone in his cabinet or even his daughter/wife would have told him. Why does he lie and pretend that he didn’t know about it? I have a sneaky feeling that there isn’t going to be a book if he gets to serve his time at home. You better believe that he had a sweet juicy deal so he could do that as long as he didn’t expose the idiot in chief for what he really is.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Nice response Ricky. Do you have any excuse or reason that Donald Trump wouldn’t have known that Cohen is going to get out of jail and serve his time at home? You know he had to have heard it when it was all over the news. He spends half the day every day listening to the news, and you better believe someone in his cabinet or even his daughter/wife would have told him. Why does he lie and pretend that he didn’t know about it? I have a sneaky feeling that there isn’t going to be a book if he gets to serve his time at home. You better believe that he had a sweet juicy deal so he could do that as long as he didn’t expose the idiot in chief for what he really is.
You didn’t mention who you were talking about. Something about throwing paper towels in the subject line...to some random rant about some mystery person being out of jail. It was a bit difficult to gather what you were talking about. So it’s Cohen then...and Stormy Daniels...and Trump is lying in hopes that Cohen covers his backside, etc.

Roger that.

I have no difficulty believing that Trump is being dishonest in most applications, so have at it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You didn’t mention who you were talking about. Something about throwing paper towels in the subject line...to some random rant about some mystery person being out of jail. It was a bit difficult to gather what you were talking about. So it’s Cohen then...and Stormy Daniels...and Trump is lying in hopes that Cohen covers his backside, etc.

Roger that.

I have no difficulty believing that Trump is being dishonest in most applications, so have at it.
Wow you didn’t even know who Trump so lawyer was who paid off stormy Daniels? I find that really hard to believe like most of the crap you spew here. Why do you even bother to read my posts?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Roger that.

My subject line said who I was talking about and I also said go hands name in the post. Learn to read or learn to keep your big fat nose out of everybody else’s business

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Wow you didn’t even know who Trump so lawyer was who paid off stormy Daniels? I find that really hard to believe like most of the crap you spew here. Why do you even bother to read my posts?
Why would you write the above? I never said that I don’t know who Cohen is. What I said to you is that YOU didn’t mention “Cohen”. You have a subject line about Trump dropping paper towels - and then in the body of the post you went straight to Trump claiming not to know someone was released from prison. It is bizarre.

Why are you so darned ticked off all the time?

Anyway, have a nice day.

4/15

Mayor
It really shows how dense republicans are when a simple post is not understood by them. They should not be allowed to vote or drive.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
It's scary that some people are so disconnected that they can't make a sensical post, and even worse that some people think they understand that sort of jumble.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

They say Trump is madder than hell at him because he is writing a Tell-All book and doesn’t want his little secrets aired to the public before this election. Surely, oh surely he isn’t getting out of prison to serve his time at home because he’s made a deal with Trump? Get me out of prison and I won’t write that book.

Did anyone see that coming? He did a lot of favors for Trump before, like paying his ho’s and Lying for him nonstop. What is to keep him from using dotard now to get a lighter sentence?
"getting out of prison"...……...who, the 21 released in Cali, sex perverts and murderers and some already back in prison for molesting?

Where's the paper towels ?

by chance are you doing quinine?

4/15

Mayor
It's scary that some people are so disconnected that they can't make a sensical post, and even worse that some people think they understand that sort of jumble.
To understand a post is very simple except for dense people. You may want to get educated in english as your first language.