• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump threatens on Twitter to start shooting Americans

Mick

The Right is always right
The madman-in-chief first posted this threat on his “personal” Twitter page and then moved it to his White House page.

Issuing threats of violence is a direct violation of Twitter’s usage rules, and Trump knows that, so he intentionally violates the rule. Why? Because he wants to change the subject from the horrific virus catastrophe he has created, and to appeal to racists. A twofer...

View attachment 52377

Lefty does this and then screams victim:

The worst evil in America today

EatTheRich

President
silly tag lines will not result in progress, that's for sure..
you seem to be mired in gobbledeygook rather than discussion..

what do you mean by relative few? do you contend that every police officeris visiting violence on citizens?
Yes, directly or indicrectly. Just as every member of the SS was visiting violence on Jews whether they personally pulled triggers or not.

EatTheRich

President
It is all there in the open, look for yourself, I am not spending the day combing the vast wasteland that is Twitter. The threats of violence etc. that Phil pointed out, the constant assertions for the last four years that our President was a puppet of the Kremlin, by several MSM organizations...
The latter is a statement of opinion. Typical lefty “threat of violence” on Twitter: “If Mitch McConnell were sitting here right now I’d have half a mind to slap his face.” Typical righty “threat of violence” on Twitter: “Kill Jews” (followed by detailed instructions how to do so).

Mick

The Right is always right
So property destruction is more evil than murdering human beings?
People are dying and being maimed in Minneapolis.....and other areas in case you haven't heard. And, yes, that one cop and all these looters are evil. One is rare, the other is lefty on a mass scale. See the difference now?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, directly or indicrectly. Just as every member of the SS was visiting violence on Jews whether they personally pulled triggers or not.
guess it's dependent on the measure..

so, you're to blame then? (my measure is 'a fomenting of racial disharmony')

EatTheRich

President
People are dying and being maimed in Minneapolis.....and other areas in case you haven't heard. And, yes, that one cop and all these looters are evil. One is rare, the other is lefty on a mass scale. See the difference now?
Rare? Police kill 2 people a week on average. Any decent person would let every Target in the country burn if it meant bringing one of those lives back.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t foment racial disharmony ... on the contrary I advocate the sorts of systemic changes that would eliminate it.
No, you most certainly do. You advocate violence, theft, destruction...all in the name of 'gettin the elite' (or whatever)

anyway.. i blame you for it... purveyor of violence as the norm...

The latter is a statement of opinion. Typical lefty “threat of violence” on Twitter: “If Mitch McConnell were sitting here right now I’d have half a mind to slap his face.” Typical righty “threat of violence” on Twitter: “Kill Jews” (followed by detailed instructions how to do so).
Keep telling yourself that. Keep ignoring the calls to shoot kids and people in MAGA hats...

EatTheRich

President
No, you most certainly do. You advocate violence, theft, destruction...all in the name of 'gettin the elite' (or whatever)

anyway.. i blame you for it... purveyor of violence as the norm...
There cannot be racial harmony unless the power structure that foments racism is dismantled. I advocate targeted revolutionary violence, by a multiracial alliance of the oppressed.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The madman-in-chief first posted this threat on his “personal” Twitter page and then moved it to his White House page.

Issuing threats of violence is a direct violation of Twitter’s usage rules, and Trump knows that, so he intentionally violates the rule. Why? Because he wants to change the subject from the horrific virus catastrophe he has created, and to appeal to racists. A twofer...

View attachment 52377
See, this is why nobody takes you seriously. You lie. You can't seem to make a post without lying. Trump did not say what you said. That's crap like CNN would say.
Shooting looters use to be the accepted policy and it should still be. Police should shoot people who are looting and destroying other peoples' businesses.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There cannot be racial harmony unless the power structure that foments racism is dismantled. I advocate targeted revolutionary violence, by a multiracial alliance of the oppressed.
Again what happens when the targeting burns your house down or destroys your livelihood? you're advocating for something that results in the destruction of the life of another. That's poor form even for up pseudo anarchist

EatTheRich

President
Again what happens when the targeting burns your house down or destroys your livelihood? you're advocating for something that results in the destruction of the life of another. That's poor form even for up pseudo anarchist
That would be a personal tragedy. A revolution is not a tea party, inevitably innocent people get hurt as society is violently and radically remade.

Or we could allow the far greater systemic violence to continue unabated.

As Mark Twain put it:

There were two ‘Reigns of Terror’ if we would but remember it and consider it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; ... our shudders are all for the ‘horrors’ of the minor Terror, the momentary Terror, so to speak; whereas, what is the horror of swift death by the axe, compared with life-long death from hunger, cold, insult, cruelty, and heart-break? ... A city cemetery could contain the coffins filled by that brief Terror which we have all been so diligently taught to shiver at and mourn over; but all France could hardly contain the coffins filled by that older and real Terror—that unspeakably bitter and awful Terror which none of us have been taught to see in its vastness or pity as it deserves.