• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump wants you to go to church

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I thought we were talking about allowing houses of worship to open.

Which the President is allowing, not compelling. Nor is anyone compelled to attend.

I think we agree that the President is correct in doing this. The only difference is that you're not happy with the fact you agree with the President.

Some days are like that.
1. You can't provide a Trump quote encouraging Americans to follow CDC guidelines.....because there are none. So no, I don't agree with Trump; I agree with Dr Fauci.

Zam-Zam

Senator
1. You can't provide a Trump quote encouraging Americans to follow CDC guidelines.....because there are none. So no, I don't agree with Trump; I agree with Dr Fauci.
Moving the goalposts?

Anyway:

1590449382745.png

And

Melania Trump tweets photo of herself wearing mask to encourage others

White House approved, no doubt.

:)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Moving the goalposts?

Anyway:

View attachment 5222

And

Melania Trump tweets photo of herself wearing mask to encourage others

White House approved, no doubt.
1. You can't provide a Donald Trump quote encouraging Americans to follow CDC guidelines.....because there are none. So no, I don't agree with Trump; I agree with Dr Fauci.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If the coronavirus had had its epicenter in Dallas instead of NYC and Trump had worn a mask and said people should, Republicans would be shooting people for not wearing a mask and citing stand your ground laws. --John Cole

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If the coronavirus had had its epicenter in Dallas instead of NYC and Trump had worn a mask and said people should, Republicans would be shooting people for not wearing a mask and citing stand your ground laws. --John Cole
"If" a hop toad had wings...……….

Good thing Chicago Mayor sent cops to stop blacks from going to church, evidently, the cops needed to be other than at Churches:

Deadliest weekend since 2015!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump said he will order churches to open....as in order governors to do that.
Can he? Wouldn't that make him responsible if hot spots occur? :)

If you attend, stay away from the choir as singing is an excellent way to spray COVID particles into the air. Same applies in bars with everyone shouting. Sit near an open window if you can.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-orders-governors-reopen-houses-of-worship_n_5ec805a7c5b6d58115252efc
How Does Coronavirus Spread?
https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-transmission-overview
  • Droplets. When an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks, droplets with the virus fly into the air from their nose or mouth. Anyone who is within 6 feet of that person can breathe those droplets into their lungs.
  • Aerosolized transmission. Research shows that the virus can live in the air for up to 3 hours. When you breathe air that has the virus floating in it, it gets into your lungs.
  • Surface transmission. Another way to catch the new coronavirus is when you touch surfaces that someone who has the virus has coughed or sneezed on. You may touch a countertop or doorknob that's contaminated and then touch your nose, mouth, or eyes. The virus can live on surfaces like plastic and stainless steel for 2 to 3 days. To stop it, clean and disinfect all counters, knobs, and other surfaces you and your family touch several times a day.
  • Fecal-oral. Studies also suggest that virus particles can be found in infected people's poop. But experts aren't sure whether the infection can spread through contact with an infected person's stool. If that person uses the bathroom and doesn't wash their hands, they could infect things and people that they touch.

What if you are near an open window and the virus floats in?

Drumcollie

But it didn't...Texas didn't go Cuomo, but if they did:
1590474282256.png

Drumcollie

I have yet to find a statement, a quote of Trump encouraging Americans to wear a mask, maintain 6 feet of social distance......according to CDC guidelines.
If you can find a quote, please share it.
Who cares...it's a free country. you wanna wear a mask, go ahead.

Drumcollie

I think Trump is trying to kill churchgoers.....to test their loyalty....as in “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters."

Reported May 20:
The Houston-based Holy Ghost Catholic Church reopened its doors and began hosting mass May 2 as Texas started to ease coronavirus restrictions meant to curb the spread of the virus.

The Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, however, decided to close the church again last week, after Father Donnell Kirchner, 79, passed away on May 13.
Trump killing church goers? that's gotta be a dream come true for you, huh?

Zam-Zam

Senator
1. You can't provide a Donald Trump quote encouraging Americans to follow CDC guidelines.....because there are none. So no, I don't agree with Trump; I agree with Dr Fauci.

If you disagree with Trump, you want the churches, synagogues, and mosques to remain closed.

Trump did wear a mask, and his White House has encouraged mask usage. You know that's true, but you'll cling to the minutiae anyway - It's all you've got.

It's all good.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If you disagree with Trump, you want the churches, synagogues, and mosques to remain closed.

Trump did wear a mask, and his White House has encouraged mask usage. You know that's true, but you'll cling to the minutiae anyway - It's all you've got.

It's all good.
False.

Jen

Senator
Trump said he will order churches to open....as in order governors to do that.
Can he? Wouldn't that make him responsible if hot spots occur? :)

If you attend, stay away from the choir as singing is an excellent way to spray COVID particles into the air. Same applies in bars with everyone shouting. Sit near an open window if you can.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-orders-governors-reopen-houses-of-worship_n_5ec805a7c5b6d58115252efc
Nobody is forcing anyone to go to church, @JuliefromOhio. Calm down. You don't have to go.

EatTheRich

President
Nobody is forcing anyone to go to church, @JuliefromOhio. Calm down. You don't have to go.
Because the people infected at church won’t go to the grocery store, to the bank, or anywhere else? And because they shouldn’t be protected from the potentially deadly consequences of their own ignorance?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump wants YOU (his supporters) to go to church, not me.

Trump wants Americans to think the virus is over. As Pence predicted on April 24 that the US would "have this coronavirus epidemic behind us" by Memorial Day weekend.