• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump will be acquitted, because it is a poor case

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Therefore it's true? And you're an expert?
Well unlike you I know and can see every day that Donald Trump is the biggest liar that ever drew a breath, I guess it’s natural to assume that he wouldn’t be telling the truth this time as well. You can be gullible all you want, but don’t expect others to buy his innocence. You refuse to even look at anything or read anything or comment on anything about Bolton‘s book. It isn’t hard to realize why.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You've been asking me all day.. this big topic..
I thought you were an expert given your first hand knowledge of it's contents and the truthfulness therein...
Well unlike you I haven’t been ignoring that topic because you don’t have a leg to stand on. If your darling Trump is so damn innocent why doesn’t he testify for himself? Bill Clinton dead, and he’s no saint that’s for sure.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well unlike you I know and can see every day that Donald Trump is the biggest liar that ever drew a breath, I guess it’s natural to assume that he wouldn’t be telling the truth this time as well. You can be gullible all you want, but don’t expect others to buy his innocence. You refuse to even look at anything or read anything or comment on anything about Bolton‘s book. It isn’t hard to realize why.
You're a close second.

You lead on making shit up though

Its easy to realize why....I haven't seen the book. You're the expert though, right???

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well unlike you I haven’t been ignoring that topic because you don’t have a leg to stand on. If your darling Trump is so damn innocent why doesn’t he testify for himself? Bill Clinton dead, and he’s no saint that’s for sure.
Which topic...the constitutional violations by the crazed, or your made up shit about the book not yet out

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
EH<> THERE IS NO BOOK!

Wonder what Chapter this is?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/john-bolton-was-paid-115000-to-participate-in-two-panels-sponsored-by-foundation-of-ukrainian-steel-magnate/2018/06/12/df6d48a0-6e67-11e8-afd5-778aca903bbe_story.html

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, you hate liars:

Ain't that Special