• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trumpism has changed the way I view movies.

God of War

Governor
I hope your upcoming "free the terrorist" rally leads to some solid tips on your plans.
Wait, you're not the FBI agent you said you were to me in private? Maybe you're just an FBI informant. Tell me again how you were kidnapping Gov. Whitless again?

After all, just like your leader, you Trumpist tend to say the quite part out loud.
Those voices in your head again bothering you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Do like we do to you most of the time, ignore you.
Yeah, I understand. If I was constantly being the loser in these debates, I'd think about ignoring the poster kicking my ass as well. You might just think about bringing facts instead of bullshit to back you up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, we know what he did, and we know what Biden did, according to named insiders.

That's why I attribute Biden abandoning our citizens and contractors to the Taliban to Biden. Because Biden was the one who made the decision to do it.

It's really sad that Biden had to put you into a position that you feel you have to lie so egregiously in order to try to defend his incompetence. It has to be embarrassing to know that everyone in the world knows what happened and you go out and pretend it was someone else.

I do pity you.
How many troops did Trump withdraw without one single Afghan ally getting out in 2020? That would be 10,000.

How many troops did Trump leave in the country? 2,500.

What did Trump do about the numerous cease fire violations by the Taliban? Over 3,000 Afghan soldiers killed and 1,000 civilians murdered by the Taliban...

How many Taliban prisoners did Trump release from prison? 5,000, including the guy who negotiated the surrender.

You say Biden abandoned Americans and contractors to the Taliban. How many did he evacuate? How many are left? Is the US still working to bring them out? Of course. Would it have been better to chance an outbreak of fighting at the Kabul airport?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I honestly don't think it was their hate for him that motivated them per se. I mean they loved, loved him prior to it all. No, they hate what he stood for because he was and is directly and completely antithetical to their globalist-communist values. They thought they had the deal with the devil sealed. That is the bare substrate reason they went more than mildly insane.
Precisely! They hated him because his political agenda appealed to the working class that they had long viewed as their "property." Now they are losing the minorities as well:

US election 2020: Why Trump gained support among minorities - BBC News

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
To be exact. The globalist and the communists have united under a one world government mission. Everything is about that for them.
Right again! That's why they are so busy creating a cottage industry of propagandists hell bent on depicting Trump and his supporters as "fascists." Gotta keep that light focused on the opposition while they complete their fascist takeover:

Woke Capitalism = corporatism = fascism. Hat tip to Benito Mussolini who said:
“Fascism should more appropriately be called corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.”

God of War

Governor
Right again! That's why they are so busy creating a cottage industry of propagandists hell bent on depicting Trump and his supporters as "fascists." Gotta keep that light focused on the opposition while they complete their fascist takeover:

Woke Capitalism = corporatism = fascism. Hat tip to Benito Mussolini who said:
“Fascism should more appropriately be called corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.”
Don't forget how they're trying to ally up with the other globalists. i.e. Islam. One world religion lines right up nice with one world government.

So they have renewed communist China, a resurgent feeling Islam, and the 5th column infiltrators and globalists in the West. They seem poised.