• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trumpism has changed the way I view movies.

Spamature

President
Yes, when the secret "layer" was destroyed we were homeless for ever so frightfully long...

"You didn't even put up a palindrome!"
Sorry , "Lair" not layer.

How about a solution to your problem in almost palindrome.

No 2 evil lair 4 liar live 2 on

Last edited:

Spamature

President
You know that's been done before too many times. Ain't you got anything else?
How about you henchmen making a frontal assault on the Capitol in an effort to top America and put your evil overlord in charge.

Or is that too insanely comical for any normal audience to swallow ?

God of War

Governor
Sorry , "Lair" not layer.

How about a solution to your problem in almost palindrome.

No 2 evil lair 4 liar live 2 on
College try for sure.

"You didn't even put up a palindrome" was a saying about the lack of intellectual creativity applied to the moment that others built. :0)

Colorforms

Senator
You were already informed about what he did according to named administration insiders.

But like a true loyal henchman, you called the whistleblower's exposition lies by haters spreading fake news.

I bet they you're the kind of henchman that sucks up to the boss in order to get one of those cushy guard jobs on the inside of the hollowed out volcano.
Yes, we know what he did, and we know what Biden did, according to named insiders.

That's why I attribute Biden abandoning our citizens and contractors to the Taliban to Biden. Because Biden was the one who made the decision to do it.

It's really sad that Biden had to put you into a position that you feel you have to lie so egregiously in order to try to defend his incompetence. It has to be embarrassing to know that everyone in the world knows what happened and you go out and pretend it was someone else.

I do pity you.

God of War

Governor
How about you henchmen making a frontal assault on the Capitol in an effort to top America and put your evil overlord in charge.

Or is that too insanely comical for any normal audience to swallow ?
Henchmen, patriots why quibble between friends. Patriots it is then.

Spamature

President
College try for sure.

"You didn't even put up a palindrome" was a saying about the lack of intellectual creativity applied to the moment that others built. :0)
Maybe I can try to muster the kind of intellectual creativity you apply to post.

How about this ?

LIAR !!!

FAKE NEWS !!!

HOAX !!!

Spamature

President
Yes, we know what he did, and we know what Biden did, according to named insiders.

That's why I attribute Biden abandoning our citizens and contractors to the Taliban to Biden. Because Biden was the one who made the decision to do it.

It's really sad that Biden had to put you into a position that you feel you have to lie so egregiously in order to try to defend his incompetence. It has to be embarrassing to know that everyone in the world knows what happened and you go out and pretend it was someone else.

I do pity you.
You're just upset that Biden saved the people Trump traded to the Taliban in exchanged for letting him surrender.

Spamature

President
Biden abandoned thousands of our people and left them for hostages to the Taliban. Of course I'm upset, I'm not a sociopath.
Planes with Americans are still leaving the Kabul runway.

He's the angel on their shoulders.

At least he is now that we have gotten rid of the devil that has been on your shoulder for the last 4 yrs.

Colorforms

Senator
Planes with Americans are still leaving the Kabul runway.

He's the angel on their shoulders.

At least he is now that we have gotten rid of the devil that has been on your shoulder for the last 4 yrs.
Only took him a week begging the Taliban to let them leave. :)

But then, if he weren't an imbecile, he wouldn't have left them in the first place. Everyone in the world knows what an idiot he is, except for you.

Spamature

President
Only took him a week begging the Taliban to let them leave. :)

But then, if he weren't an imbecile, he wouldn't have left them in the first place. Everyone in the world knows what an idiot he is, except for you.
How many did Trump get out ?

Biden = The largest evacuation in history

Trump = ?

Colorforms

Senator
How many did Trump get out ?

Biden = The largest evacuation in history

Trump = ?
And here you go forwarding a false narrative again.

Trump didn't abandon anyone. Biden did. How many did Obama get out, or Bush?

I know how desperately you want for Biden to be the epitome of perfection and godliness, but he's an idiot. I do not envy you your task, since there isn't nearly enough lipstick in the world to put on this racist pig.

Spamature

President
And here you go forwarding a false narrative again.

Trump didn't abandon anyone. Biden did. How many did Obama get out, or Bush?

I know how desperately you want for Biden to be the epitome of perfection and godliness, but he's an idiot. I do not envy you your task, since there isn't nearly enough lipstick in the world to put on this racist pig.
Yes he did abandon them.

In Feb of 2020 he signed an agreement to leave in May of 2021.

Then after he made this agreement he intentionally sabotaged the process for them to get out to the point where it took 703 days to get the paperwork through the sabotaged system.

Now you might have to pull off your shoes on this one.

But the math is pretty clear the Afghans who helped us were not going to be able to get out before Trump had agreed to leave.

It is just another in the long list of messes a Republican left for a Democrat to fix.

Colorforms

Senator
Yes he did abandon them.

In Feb of 2020 he signed an agreement to leave in May of 2021.

Then after he made this agreement he intentionally sabotaged the process for them to get out to the point where it took 703 days to get the paperwork through the sabotaged system.

Now you might have to pull off your shoes on this one.

But the math is pretty clear the Afghans who helped us were not going to be able to get out before Trump had agreed to leave.

It is just another in the long list of messes a Republican left for a Democrat to fix.
LOL leftist propaganda is always entertaining if not complete bullschitt.

You can make what ever BS claims you want. Biden was the one who pulled the troops in the middle of the night and left our citizens and contractors there, not Trump.

Like I said, I don't envy your position, but I do find your desperation kind of amusing. Any sane person might be disgusted by what Biden did. So I guess we know what camp you're in. :)

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I used to have at least a bit of empathy for the henchmen of the bad guy. You think they were just doing their job and trying to make ends meet or that they were just an uninformed small cog in a big machine of someone else's making.

Trumpism has made me realize there must have been a bunch of people in this person's life that told them they were following a complete A-hole.

I imagine they likely responded to repeated interventions with statements like, all the things you were being told about the main villain was "fake news" put out by "haters" and "losers", and how much "winning" they'd experience by siding with their suspect leader.

They probably spent a many a frustrated hour trying to talk sense into this deplorable before they realized it was a waste of both their time.

All I can say is thanks for putting a bit of fresh new reality into a well worn trope and putting context and depth to previously unconsidered and disposable characters.
You're a mess, get over Trump he's gone.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In a way, it's kind of justice for the way that they lied and manipulated laws in order to try to get him out of office. I honestly think their hate has driven them into a mild insanity.
Lied? Manipulated laws? Trump was impeached twice. What laws were manipulated? Who lied?

He made a phone call to the president of a foreign country in order to get help in the election. He withheld military aid without notifying Congress and that was against the law. He released that hold only when he got caught because of the whistleblower who told the truth about the call. Did you ever read the WH official version of the call before the real transcript was made available?

On his way out the door he told his mob to go fight like hell to stop the steal. That could only be interpreted as an attempt to stop certification of the count of electors. When Pence refused to reject the certification Trump said he'd been betrayed and the mob started calling for Pence to be hanged...and Trump was impeached again.

Here you are, acting as though poor Donald did nothing wrong. I think your infatuation with that fat POS has driven you to worse than mild insanity.