• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump’s mask idiocy - his most deplorable decision yet?

Bugsy McGurk

President
And we still wait as the master of selective outrage tries to conjure up an excuse in his puny mind......

And, by the way, there are no cookies left, fat boy. You've scarfed them all down already in the middle of your lunacy.
Back to the 5th grade you go.

Sad!

;-)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
As you knows, the thread question is not whether he is breaking a law by discouraging mask wearing. The question is whether you can propose a legitimate justification for his position given the factors in the top post, which you ignore.

You should stop pretending the only issue is how likely it is that he is infected. For example, that has nothing to do with his ridicule of mask wearing as “political correctness.”
Your (authoritarian) obsession with exerting control over others is showing. Free people get to choose whether or not they wear a mask. Of course, free people is the last thing you and your comrades want to see in America, am I right?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your (authoritarian) obsession with exerting control over others is showing. Free people get to choose whether or not they wear a mask. Of course, free people is the last thing you and your comrades want to see in America, am I right?
And again, you evade the thread question. The issue is not “freedom” to wear or not wear a mask. The issue is Trump’s discouraging of mask use when his own health experts advocate it. Trump is “free” to do that. The question is whether he SHOULD do that and, if so, why.

On that score you are clearly flummoxed.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Jeez, that was some awful trolling. Truly lame and misplaced. Your skills are slipping.

;-)
I think it is trumps vanity that is the reason for him not wearing a mask. In his warped mind he thinks he is a good looking man, even though, looking at his pictures in the past he wasn’t good looking then and he isn’t now. He wants everybody to see that pretty pretty mouth of his that screws up all the time. Everything about Trump is his vanity. He is the most ridiculous, insecure POS that was ever born.
The trolling you are discussing here, is par for the course with those who know nothing and therefore can’t think of anything to say.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You worship a man who wants control, complete control as in a dictatorship and you condemn someone Who disses him because of the way he expects others to wear a mask and he won’t?

Raoul_Luke

You worship a man who wants control, complete control as in a dictatorship and you condemn someone Who disses him because of the way he expects others to wear a mask and he won’t?
Where in that post of mine did I mention any "man?" I referred to "free people" - did that "trigger" you Nina?

Raoul_Luke

And again, you evade the thread question. The issue is not “freedom” to wear or not wear a mask. The issue is Trump’s discouraging of mask use when his own health experts advocate it. Trump is “free” to do that. The question is whether he SHOULD do that and, if so, why.

On that score you are clearly flummoxed.
He "should" do whatever he feels like doing, because he is a, you know, free man. If I had a choice, I would not wear a mask...anywhere. It is at best useless virtue signalling and at worst mind control.