• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump’s Russian cronies responsible for cyberattack on US pipeline?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Whose fault was it that the Republican

Who says 2016 wasn't a secure a free and fair election. Trump won, and the results were not questioned by the Democratic Party or the losing candidate in regard to hacking or vote manipulation skewing the final results.

The problem in 2016 was that Trump colluded with a foreign enemy against his own country and proved that allegation true when he did it again in 2020.
While there’s no proof of his active collusion (as you know)...all of you lefties howled about the Russians being the reason Trump was elected. Many leftists in this forum directly correlated T’s win to Russian interference many, many times. Have a chat with your friend Bugsy, for example. I suspect you did so as well...but I don’t care enough to go look.

Spamature

President
While there’s no proof of his active collusion (as you know)...all of you lefties howled about the Russians being the reason Trump was elected. Many leftists in this forum directly correlated T’s win to Russian interference many, many times. Have a chat with your friend Bugsy, for example. I suspect you did so as well...but I don’t care enough to go look.
Interference in an election, and attacks on the election systems themselves, are two different things. They tried to hack the 2016 election but there is no evidence that they were successful.

Yes they did interfere and yes the Trumpies did collude with them according to the evidence and sworn testimony presented in court. .
Stone was the campaign's access point to the Russian hacker posing as Guccifer 2.0 according to Steve Bannon's testimony. We know Manafort passed on polling data to a known Russian agent. The top people in the campaign met with Russian agents in Trump Tower for the purpose of trading dirty on Clinton in exchange for future sanctions relief.

Mueller flat out says they were trying to collude with Russia, but they were incompetent in their efforts.