• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump’s Russian cronies responsible for cyberattack on US pipeline?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wudda been nice if we could have prosecuted some of the dozens of Russian cybercriminals Mueller indicted. Of course, Trump kissed Putin’s ass and referred to the Mueller probe as a “hoax.”
Also would have been a good idea to keep Krebs working on Cyber security instead of firing him because he contradicted Trump on the Dominion fraud.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And law enforcement says it's a government sanctioned Russian attack where exactly?

Yeah, leftist bigotry sucks.
Your defense of Putin and the Russian mob is reprehensible. Why do you think Putin deserves the benefit of the doubt? Did you know it was a Russian attack on the Ukrainian energy grid? Putin assassinates those who criticize him. He jails those who oppose him.

Seem familiar to you? Me too.
Trump would have had a mob overthrow the election he lost....

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'll take that to mean you have no proof what so ever that this was a government sanctioned attack and that you're nothing but a left wing fascist trying to cause division.
You just can’t be dopey enough to think that the Russian crime syndicates operate without the knowledge and approval of the government. No way you’re that dopey. But it’s all you have left to defend Trump’s Kremlin cronies.

Deplorable!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your defense of Putin and the Russian mob is reprehensible. Why do you think Putin deserves the benefit of the doubt? Did you know it was a Russian attack on the Ukrainian energy grid? Putin assassinates those who criticize him. He jails those who oppose him.

Seem familiar to you? Me too.
Trump would have had a mob overthrow the election he lost....
These people clearly like the authoritarian kleptocracy form of government. Trump and Putin are cut from the same cloth, as is Trump’s cult.

Colorforms

Senator
You just can’t be dopey enough to think that the Russian crime syndicates operate without the knowledge and approval of the government. No way you’re that dopey. But it’s all you have left to defend Trump’s Kremlin cronies.

Deplorable!
Well at least you admit that you pulled the accusation out of your ass.

Spamature

President
Hey look...yet ANOTHER post with not a single syllable to utter about holding the actual party in power to account - instead blaming “the other side”. Leftists - even when their party holds BOTH houses of congress AND the presidency - cannot reflect, introspect, or assess their own, opting instead to attack those out of power.

Remember when the Obama Administration, despite having 8 full years to do so, failed to secure the 2016 election and EVERY SINGLE FORUM LEFTISTS said nary a word about it...exclusively blaming the not-yet-in office successor? Yep. Leftists..serially unserious.

Thanks for still more data points.
Whose fault was it that the Republican

Who says 2016 wasn't a secure a free and fair election. Trump won, and the results were not questioned by the Democratic Party or the losing candidate in regard to hacking or vote manipulation skewing the final results.

The problem in 2016 was that Trump colluded with a foreign enemy against his own country and proved that allegation true when he did it again in 2020.

Spamature

President
You know, they say we're the cultists, yet they're the ones hanging on every word out of Trump's mouth. It's borderline sociopathic.
That is because we have to keep a lookout for the next time he orders his cult to launch another attack on our nation.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And I knew you couldn't back up your Bullschitt.

Thanks for playing though. Your trolling aside, I appreciate when you prove to us just the kind of lying bigot people like you are.
Such “bigotry”!

You refuse to deny that Putin is aware of all crime committed by Russian crime syndicates!

Bigotry, I tell ya!

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
That is because we have to keep a lookout for the next time he orders his cult to launch another attack on our nation.
It’s truly striking how Trump has his cultists joining him in refusing to criticize anything the Russians do. Even a massive cyberattack.

Trump’s control over his cult is total.