• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump's suit doubles as a tu-tu.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If he only had a partner to dance with. I doubt Melania wants that 300 lb oaf stepping on her feet.

Who has ever seen a suit coat with a "FLAIR" like that one?

Trump: Will you dance with me madam?
Queen: You woke up?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
If he only had a partner to dance with. I doubt Melania wants that 300 lb oaf stepping on her feet.

What drew lots of attention was Trump's unusual
handshake(fist bump)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Double vented suits are very traditional, especially in the UK.

Bad week for the "resistance", huh? Maybe you can look into the ice cream situation at the White House...:rolleyes:
Double vented?? LMAO...it looks like the vents didn't work...since the wind apparently is causing his tu-tu suit to flair out like he's pivoting on his toes. Or maybe he is??
The excuses you guys make for him. You know damn good and well they put extra material in his clothes to cover his blubber.

Double vented?? LMAO...it looks like the vents didn't work...since the wind apparently is causing his tu-tu suit to flair out like he's pivoting on his toes. Or maybe he is??
The excuses you guys make for him. You know damn good and well they put extra material in his clothes to cover his blubber.
I'm not going to discuss men's fashion with a Nebraska rube, sorry.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's

He's not the first president I've seen in a tutu...

obama tutu.jpg

I've even seen cops in tutus...especially ones who teach dance to little kids in their basements.

cops in tutus.jpg