• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trying to save the GOP

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Hillary Clinton on ABC: "I think we're at a very dangerous, continuing high-level attack on the legitimacy of our government and the election of our president. And obviously, our former president is not only behind it, he incited it. He encouraged it and he continues to do so." 10/11/21

God of War

Governor
Yes, but you have your hallucinations.

Again, you should listen to the sane people who have seen Trump in action on the inside. But you won’t.
I saw the results of Obama.

I saw the results of Trump.

I'm seeing the results of Biden.

And you're hallucinatintg if you can't see clearly that in terms of results Trump crushes those Dem clowns and he did it with tit suckers and leaches the whole time holding him down. Your "sane" people are the literal swamp creatures (globalist-communists) you seem to hold great affection for to have the temerity to call them that.

trapdoor

Governor
Nonsense. You can’t address the threat to our democracy posed by Trump and his cult by lying about my views about other things. You should confront the threat. The linked piece makes the case for the threat. Challenge yourself - try to refute it.
Nonsense yourself. You regarded the (needed) intervention by SCOTUS in the 2000 election as a "threat to democracy" too. I have no need to lie about your views, as they're obviously stated throughout this forum.