• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson fan goes to grocery store

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

His 106 page manifesto reads like a greatest hits collection of Fox News Talking Points or a GOP candidate ad.
And that's just one piece of evidence that this was a racially motivated mass shooting.

Colorforms

Senator
Well that and the entire manifesto I posted a link to in the other thread.
Yeah, I just went back and double checked, and there is no link to any manifestos. So I'm reasonably sure you have no idea what's in it. And since I'm also reasonably sure you don't watch FOX, I'm guessing your top post is preprogrammed by whatever propaganda site you use to spew your talking points.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Lightfoot gave the order

Chicago Mayor Issues ‘Call To Arms’ Against The Supreme Court (msn.com)

The punk took action to her words

Why did the store need a security guard and wish he'd shot his legs out from under the punk there's no armor there

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Does this mean you're ready to implicate Al Gore as an accessory to the bombings of the Unabomber, (since the man claimed he was inspired by reading Earth In The Balance)?

Frankly, the only white supremacist "manifesto" is this one.

View attachment 70328

And you RACIST Democrat party has not changed since then.
Do you have any evidence LBJ actually said that? It was actually third hand hearsay.

LBJ did say this:
“We have lost the South for a generation”

So who was it who fought a two year legal battle to avoid renting apartments to non-white tenants?

reason10

Governor
Do you have any evidence LBJ actually said that? It was actually third hand hearsay.

Oh, now you're asking for evidence? That's rich, coming from a liberal who can't even spell the word "evidence."

LBJ did say this:

So who was it who fought a two year legal battle to avoid renting apartments to non-white tenants?

It wasn't Trump. Had that lie even been close to true, CNN and the other POlitburo members of the Fake News press would have prevented his landslide defeat of HIllary Clinton.

You don't have any realistic sources. Just clones of WorldNet and CNN.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Yeah, I just went back and double checked, and there is no link to any manifestos. So I'm reasonably sure you have no idea what's in it. And since I'm also reasonably sure you don't watch FOX, I'm guessing your top post is preprogrammed by whatever propaganda site you use to spew your talking points.
Twitter is soon going to declare RACE BAITING AS HATE SPEECH on their Terms of Service. That will definitely make Twitter a more civil social media outlet as this race baiting attack on Carlson started on Twitter with Obama cronies.

Last edited:

worldlymrb

Revenge
If race baiting were hate speech, pretty much EVERY Democrat would face prison time.
Classifying Race Baiting as Hate Speech on Twitter is only the first step. Next step is criminalizing Race Baiting speech much like how Dems have now criminalized using established pronouns to address someone pretending to be something they’re not.

Wisconsin School District Files Title IX Complaint Against 3 Middle School Boys For ‘Not Using Proper Pronouns’

KIEL, Wis. (WLUK) -- An investigation into three Kiel Middle School students has been launched.

The school district has filed a Title IX complaint against the students, accusing them of sexual harassment for using incorrect pronouns when addressing another student.

Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
The hos of the link I supplied has taken down the manifesto. It is available elsewhere.

I now have a copy of it. It is over 28MBytes in size. I'm not planning on posting the whole thing. You can look for it yourself if you want the whole thing. The manifesto is 180 pages long and individual pages have been posted and quoted online. Look for it if you are technically competent to do so. I'll also be willing to post a screen shot of any page of the PDF file you care to ask for as proof that I have the whole thing.

I have not seen the last page of the manifesto posted anywhere online so I'll give you page 180, the last page of this Tucker Carlson fan's screed.

Here:

Clipboard Image.jpg

Colorforms

Senator
The hos of the link I supplied has taken down the manifesto. It is available elsewhere.

I now have a copy of it. It is over 28MBytes in size. I'm not planning on posting the whole thing. You can look for it yourself if you want the whole thing. The manifesto is 180 pages long and individual pages have been posted and quoted online. Look for it if you are technically competent to do so. I'll also be willing to post a screen shot of any page of the PDF file you care to ask for as proof that I have the whole thing.

I have not seen the last page of the manifesto posted anywhere online so I'll give you page 180, the last page of this Tucker Carlson fan's screed.

Here:

View attachment 70335
Great, thanks

Spamature

President
Does this mean you're ready to implicate Al Gore as an accessory to the bombings of the Unabomber, (since the man claimed he was inspired by reading Earth In The Balance)?

View attachment 70328

What a cowardly attempt to change the subject.
AGAIN !

Which one is Tucker's racist statement, and which one is the statement of the racist who carried out those same thoughts with a gun ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Oh, NOW you're asking for evidence? That's rich, coming from a liberal who can't even SPELL the word "evidence."

LBJ did say this:

It wasn't Trump. Had that LIE even been CLOSE to true, CNN and the other POlitburo members of the Fake News press would have prevented his LANDSLIDE DEFEAT of HIllary Clinton.

You don't have any realistic sources. Just clones of WorldNet and CNN.
The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

Again...here is the link to the story about the lawsuit that the Trump family fought for two years...just so they could avoid renting to black tenants.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LBJ did say this:

TDS

EatTheRich

President
Lightfoot gave the order

Chicago Mayor Issues ‘Call To Arms’ Against The Supreme Court (msn.com)

The punk took action to her words

Why did the store need a security guard and wish he'd shot his legs out from under the punk there's no armor there

Except it was obvious from context that she was issuing a metaphorical call to arms, and anyway this guy in Buffalo was taking up arms for the opposite side in the culture war. If anything, the alarmism of those who for ideological reasons pretended that Lightfoot was calling for literal resort to armed struggle is responsible for motivating him to “fight back” against the left.

EatTheRich

President

View attachment 70328

Do you have a link to where the Unabomber claimed that his bombing campaign which began in 1978 was inspired by Gore’s 1992 book? Or did you just make it up?