• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson fan goes to grocery store

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Except it was obvious from context that she was issuing a metaphorical call to arms, and anyway this guy in Buffalo was taking up arms for the opposite side in the culture war. If anything, the alarmism of those who for ideological reasons pretended that Lightfoot was calling for literal resort to armed struggle is responsible for motivating him to “fight back” against the left.
Lightfoot is killing old women

Three women in their 60s and 70s die in Rogers Park building where residents complained of heat (msn.com)

write on

Senator
Do you have any evidence LBJ actually said that? It was actually third hand hearsay.

LBJ did say this:
“We have lost the South for a generation”

So who was it who fought a two year legal battle to avoid renting apartments to non-white tenants?

Yup, I asked the very same question but was given no proof.

write on

Senator
You claimed it made statements similar to "FOX News greatest hits". I assume then that you have read it.
Oops

Spamature

President
How about Nixon and Reagan, then ?

Or

How about a timely one like Nixon on abortion and which kinds of babies should be aborted. And how Jews
Do you have any evidence LBJ actually said that? It was actually third hand hearsay.

Oh, NOW you're asking for evidence? That's rich, coming from a liberal who can't even SPELL the word "evidence."

LBJ did say this:
“We have lost the South for a generation”

So who was it who fought a two year legal battle to avoid renting apartments to non-white tenants?

It wasn't Trump. Had that LIE even been CLOSE to true, CNN and the other POlitburo members of the Fake News press would have prevented his LANDSLIDE DEFEAT of HIllary Clinton.

You don't have any realistic sources. Just clones of WorldNet and CNN.

Or

How about a timely one like Nixon on abortion and which kinds of babies should be aborted. And how Jews in Europe got what was coming to them, because of their behavior, and how they still haven't learned their lesson.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Or

How about a timely one like Nixon on abortion and which kinds of babies should be aborted. And how Jews

Or

How far do you wish to go back...................Carter.............well, Biden makes Carter/Nixon look like genious's

How in hell did you equaite them with Topic!

Carson must really appreciate you leftist making sure he makes $millions.........I've never wtached ONE of his shows

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And that is important why? Was that a racially motivated Crime?
Julie posted she knew what color the shooter was in NY because cops didn't kill him.........eh, a retired cop as a Security Guard did shoot the punk and why in doubkle hell does a grocery store need Security unless the neighborhood is a damn disaster for shoppers?

Do they have Security Guards at your grocery story? There's NONE where I shop.

Spamature

President
How far do you wish to go back...................Carter.............well, Biden makes Carter/Nixon look like genious's

How in hell did you equaite them with Topic!

Carson must really appreciate you leftist making sure he makes $millions.........I've never wtached ONE of his shows
I am not going as far back as you are. Nixon and Reagan came AFTER LBJ, genius.
Got any audio or video evidence to back up your claim ?

Would you like more audio or video evidence to back up mine ?

Because there is more.

That racist he helped created watched his show, then went out and killed 13 people.

I keep telling you wingers that you are on the express train to crazy town.

This guy was not a racial.
He was a mainstream Republicans
because your party agrees with Tucker and him. You have elected Republican leaders who have said the same thing as this racist nut job and Tucker,

write on

Senator

Because there is more.

That racist he helped created watched his show, then went out and killed 13 people.

because your party agrees with Tucker and him. You have elected Republican leaders who have said the same thing as this racist nut job and Tucker,
So obvious. I'd be embarrassed trying to pull off the blatant attempt at gaslighting.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Because there is more.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Because there is more.

I didn't mention LBJ

LIAR
13 people were NOT killed

You post as if you have a Cali leftist education with poor grammar

You are on the Express train to HELL

Last edited:

Spamature

President
LIAR
13 people were NOT killed

You post as if you have a Cali leftist education with poor grammar

You are on the Express train to HELL
What are you doing ?
He tried to murder 13 people.
Are you trying to stick up for this racist maniac by whining that 3 of his victims haven't died yet ?

You post as if you are a Tucker Sucker.

Don't go all the way like this one did

Spamature

President
So obvious. I'd be embarrassed trying to pull off the blatant attempt at gaslighting.
He was desperate.
Hearing the words come out of the two Republicans who followed Johnson saying worse than a secondhand quote of Johnson, destroyed the second attempt to gaslight on the fact that he can't tell which racist statement is from Tucker and which is from the shooter.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What are you doing ?
He tried to murder 13 people.
Are you trying to stick up for this racist maniac by whining that 3 of his victims haven't died yet ?

You post as if you are a Tucker Sucker.

Don't go all the way like this one did

You posted a damn LIE
You posted the punk killed 13 people
Blacks kill much more blacks than that daily but you jumping on the shooter being a white boy BIGOT
How about the church shooter in Cali today.....was he white

or

Councilman calls for state troopers as frustration grows over 'brazen' Baltimore violence (msn.com)

How about those mofo's

Spamature

President
You posted a damn LIE
You posted the punk killed 13 people
Blacks kill much more blacks than that daily but you jumping on the shooter being a white boy BIGOT
How about the church shooter in Cali today.....was he white

or

Councilman calls for state troopers as frustration grows over 'brazen' Baltimore violence (msn.com)

How about those mofo's
He TRIED to kill 13 people.
3 haven't died yet.

Where did I attack the maniac for his race ?
I have never mentioned his races once in this thread.
Yet, here you are attacking black people, you hypocrite.

Now here you are asking about the race of a shooter on the other side of the country.
Are you afraid there is a racial replacement conspiracy theory for right wing maniacs ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He TRIED to kill 13 people.
3 haven't died yet.

Where did I attack the maniac for his race ?
I have never mentioned his races once in this thread.
Yet, here you are attacking black people, you hypocrite.

Now here you are asking about the race of a shooter on the other side of the country.
Are you afraid there is a racial replacement conspiracy theory for right wing maniacs ?
You posted he killed "13 people"

LIAR