• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson fan goes to grocery store

Spamature

President
You posted he killed "13 people"

LIAR
In his heart, he killed 13 people in hopes his fellow Tucker Suckers would kill millions more.
Unlike you, I wasn't gleefully counting the victims, and combing through the details of his rampage for a chuckle.

Apparently you are disappointed in his performance.
So excuse me if I have given him more credit than you believe he deserves.

write on

Senator
It would be funny not knowing how far the infection has spread within the Republican party.

Always a false flag.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Does this mean you're ready to implicate Al Gore as an accessory to the bombings of the Unabomber, (since the man claimed he was inspired by reading Earth In The Balance)?

Frankly, the only white supremacist "manifesto" is this one.

View attachment 70328

And you RACIST Democrat party has not changed since then.
so 90% of blacks vote democrat and you still keep claiming it is the racist party, are you stuck in the late 1800's still - this is ssoooooooooooooooooo sad and pathetic to read

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
No legitimate news source has linked that killer with Tucker Carlson.

This is moronic, even for you.
So if the WHITE RACIST coward walks like a duck, talks like a duck and acts like a duck - well HE is probably an eagle - AMIRIGHT? by your logic

hey celebrate the new racist hero cultists, he made TUCK TUCK sooooooooooo proud

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Twitter is soon going to declare RACE BAITING AS HATE SPEECH on their Terms of Service. That will definitely make Twitter a more civil social media outlet as this race baiting attack on Carlson started on Twitter with Obama cronies.
oh don't worry, your savior Musk won't enforce will he

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

His 106 page manifesto reads like a greatest hits collection of Fox News Talking Points or a GOP candidate ad.
NY Governor said nip the manifesto in the butt

'Spreading like wildfire': NY Gov. Kathy Hochul demands tech CEOs remove radicalizing content like the alleged Buffalo shooter's 'bone-chilling' manifesto (msn.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump was a democrat just as LBJ was so it's possible he was a racist just as LBJ was and you were a Republican when LBJ was President!
trump was a racist then and still is...what party you are in doesn't matter...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

I thought you believe in free speech. The manifesto is not much different than what you see every night on Fox News.

PNWest says F*CK Kathy Hochul! Who the he!! is she to tell people what they can and can not read. And F*CK the media that refuses to post it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I thought you believe in free speech. The manifesto is not much different than what you see every night on Fox News.

PNWest says F*CK Kathy Hochul! Who the he!! is she to tell people what they can and can not read. And F*CK the media that refuses to post it.
I do and I didn't post an opinion just posted what she said......and I don't watch Fox News any nights as you evidently do.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I do and I didn't post an opinion just posted what she said......and I don't watch Fox News any nights as you evidently do.
I don't like people suppressing free speech. The only time I watch any Fox News is if I am stuck inside a business that has it on and I can't get them to change the channel.

This is happening far less since we moved to Oregon from Texas 10 and a half years ago.

Spamature

President
AHHH LET'S WATCH THE "TRUE AMURICUNS" come out and defend their information leaders - Tuck Tuck and squarehead
He encouraged this disturbed individual to commit mass murder.

They know it.

Yet they still defend it.

That is why Deplorable can now be used as a noun rather than an adjective.

It fits them perfectly.

Spamature

President
so was LBJ
Not as the President or as a legislature he wasn't.

But he sure knew how to use racism against racist.

When he wanted to give opportunities to black nurses
He told the local republicans that if they didn't have black nurses
white nurses would end up having to give black male patients their sponge baths

Those republicans leaders looked shocked and then did a complete 180-degree turn and immediately put their full support behind his black nursing education and training program.

That's LBJ and racism.