• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson fan goes to grocery store

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

A gunman wearing military-style clothing and body armor opened fire with a rifle at a supermarket in Buffalo, N.Y., killing 10 people in a shooting officials are investigating as a racially motivated hate crime. The alleged gunman has been taken into custody, law enforcement officials said.

PNWest

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

A gunman wearing military-style clothing and body armor opened fire with a rifle at a supermarket in Buffalo, N.Y., killing 10 people in a shooting officials are investigating as a racially motivated hate Crime. The alleged gunman has been taken into custody, law enforcement officials said.
Liar, no manifesto, you lie yet again. Stupid kid should have sucided, he broke the law.

PNWest

I read the article, and oddly enough, it mentioned nothing about FOX news.

So then you don't know what you were talking about.

Glad we have that established.
His talking points came straight out of Fox News

PNWest

Prove it, post the manifesto. I assume you have it since you're linking it to FOX news when the articles you posted didn't.

What's the hesitation?
The manifesto has been pulled offline. It has been seen by the news media which quotes from it here:

In a 106-page manifesto seen by The Mirror, the alleged gunman detailed his motivation behind the attack.

The document is a lengthy treatise about his belief in a conspiracy theory that white people are being replaced by other races.

In the document he describes himself as a white supremacist and anti-Semite and spouts Tucker Carlson talking points:

reason10

Governor

A gunman wearing military-style clothing and body armor opened fire with a rifle at a supermarket in Buffalo, N.Y., killing 10 people in a shooting officials are investigating as a racially motivated hate Crime. The alleged gunman has been taken into custody, law enforcement officials said.
No legitimate news source has linked that killer with Tucker Carlson.

This is moronic, even for you.

Colorforms

Senator
The manifesto has been pulled offline. It has been seen by the news media which quotes from it here:

In a 106-page manifesto seen by The Mirror, the alleged gunman detailed his motivation behind the attack.

The document is a lengthy treatise about his belief in a conspiracy theory that white people are being replaced by other races.

In the document he describes himself as a white supremacist and anti-Semite and spouts Tucker Carlson talking points:

“If there’s one thing I want you to get from these writings, it’s that White birth rates must change. Everyday the White population becomes fewer in number,” the document says.

“To maintain a population the people must achieve a birth rate that reaches replacement fertility levels, in the western world that is about 2.06 births per woman.”

One Tops Market worker told The Buffalo News he was filling shelves when he heard shots ringing out inside the store.

The man - who gave his name as Will G - said he was filling shelves in the dairy section at the time.

"It was a situation where everyone was running out," he said

"I just heard shots. Shots and shots and shots," he said. "It sounded like things were falling over."

Will said he ran into a walk-in fridge, where he and a number of other employees hig.

"I hid. I just hid. I wasn't going to leave that room," he said.

He managed to escape to safety after running out of the building with other employees.

The Buffalo Police Department confirmed on Twitter that multiple people have been shot, but didn't specify how many or the extent of their injuries.

It's thought the gunman uploaded a manifesto detailing his motivation for the shooting

New York Governor Kathy Hochul said on Twitter that she was monitoring the shooting.

Gov Hochul said: “I am closely monitoring the shooting at a grocery store in Buffalo.

"We have offered assistance to local officials. If you are in Buffalo, please avoid the area and follow guidance from law enforcement and local officials.”

A shop worker told Buffalo News he was filling shelves in the dairy section fo the store when he heard shots

The birthrate isn't a "white supremacist" conspiracy, it's actually a fact.

Was that really all you had, those 2 statements?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

One thing PNW loves is multi deaths to spam politics

reason10

Governor

EatTheRich

President
Does this mean you're ready to implicate Al Gore as an accessory to the bombings of the Unabomber, (since the man claimed he was inspired by reading Earth In The Balance)?

Frankly, the only white supremacist "manifesto" is this one.

View attachment 70328

And you RACIST Democrat party has not changed since then.
An unconfirmed quote. We both know the only reason you dislike LBJ is his signing the Civil Rights Act.