• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson for Russia over Ukraine

No need to wonder how repubs have come to embrace this latest pro-dictatorship, anti-democracy position. Rightwing media are brainwashing them.....with Tucker Carlson in the lead.

Tom Malinowski
@Malinowski

My office is now getting calls from folks who say they watch Tucker Carlson and are upset that we're not siding with Russia in its threats to invade Ukraine, and who want me to support Russia's "reasonable" positions.

1:36 PM · Jan 24, 2022

Congressman Says Angry Tucker Carlson Viewers Are Calling His Office Because the U.S. Isn’t Siding with Russia (msn.com)
Don't you think we should protect our own border first?

EatTheRich

President
Thanks for showing that you've fallen for Tucker pushing Putin talking points, supporting a dictatorship over democracy. That's unAmerican.
That’s eminently American if you ask me. Anyway, imperialist war is never in the interests of working people, and imperialist alliances like NATO are blocs against the working class.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Jim Acosta: “In an AXIOS report highlights how House Republicans parroting Tucker Carlson’s pro Russian stance. Why do you think Tucker does this, and why do the Murdochs allow it? Do they not even care, or is it just about money and ratings do you think?

Gretchen Carlson: “Ratings I think, first and foremost, but this is the result of Fake News. You know we’re not only seeing the fallout of Fake News during the Trump era, but what happened with the insurrection on January sixth, and now its moving into other areas. Not just news, now its hitting science, the vaccines, and now into Cold War politics. I mean the idea that we are talking about whether or not we should support Ukraine or Russia, there wouldn't be a Republican on the planet that five years ago would have said they supported Russia over Ukraine. But this is where we are now. Conservative television news is certainly not the Conservative news that was out there just five years ago.”

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Jim Acosta: “In an AXIOS report highlights how House Republicans parroting Tucker Carlson’s pro Russian stance. Why do you think Tucker does this, and why do the Murdochs allow it? Do they not even care, or is it just about money and ratings do you think?

Gretchen Carlson: “Ratings I think, first and foremost, but this is the result of Fake News. You know we’re not only seeing the fallout of Fake News during the Trump era, but what happened with the insurrection on January sixth, and now its moving into other areas. Not just news, now its hitting science, the vaccines, and now into Cold War politics. I mean the idea that we are talking about whether or not we should support Ukraine or Russia, there wouldn't be a Republican on the planet that five years ago would have said they supported Russia over Ukraine. But this is where we are now. Conservative television news is certainly not the Conservative news that was out there just five years ago.”
It's not about supporting Russia "over" Ukraine - it's about why the f*ck are we even involved? Why is Ukrainian border integrity a big deal to you people while letting millions of foreigners wander across our border tickles the cockles of your hearts? If you lefties didn't have two faces, you'd have no faces at all.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's not about supporting Russia "over" Ukraine - it's about why the f*ck are we even involved? Why is Ukrainian border integrity a big deal to you people while letting millions of foreigners wander across our border tickles the cockles of your hearts? If you lefties didn't have two faces, you'd have no faces at all.
It's about supporting democracy/Ukraine over autocracy/Russia.
I remember when Republicans supported democracy over autocracy.
Now they don't and that's a major threat to OUR democracy.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Shannon Watts
@shannonrwatts

In case you didn’t hear, there’s a Nazi rally in Orlando today. The rise of authoritarianism, book bans, armed insurrectionists, demagogues, disinformation. America in 2022 has a lot more in common with 1930s Germany than many are willing to admit.
7:08 PM · Jan 30, 2022

Shannon Watts
@shannonrwatts

·
3h

Replying to
@shannonrwatts
This weekend in Orlando, Nazis chanted "The Jew is the devil" and "Jews rape children and drink their blood." Their signs read "VAX THE JEWS" and "Let’s go Brandon.” They gave Nazi salutes. This is not a drill, folks. It’s happening here.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
why are we involved? Because we shold have learned a lesson from 1939.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
one has nothing to do with the other...
1. we do not "let" millions illegally cross our borders.
2. The illegals are deported if caught, unless they request asylum...
3. People are not crossing our border in armored vehicles with the goal of taking over our government.
4. We have had a border problem for decades.

Shannon Watts
@shannonrwatts

In case you didn’t hear, there’s a Nazi rally in Orlando today. The rise of authoritarianism, book bans, armed insurrectionists, demagogues, disinformation. America in 2022 has a lot more in common with 1930s Germany than many are willing to admit.
7:08 PM · Jan 30, 2022

Shannon Watts
@shannonrwatts

·
3h

Replying to
@shannonrwatts
This weekend in Orlando, Nazis chanted "The Jew is the devil" and "Jews rape children and drink their blood." Their signs read "VAX THE JEWS" and "Let’s go Brandon.” They gave Nazi salutes. This is not a drill, folks. It’s happening here.
I'm going to do what lefty always does. those people on the bridge are members of BLM.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So you're agreeing with Tucker's Russian talking points. Western democracies know Putin remains a threat. He's tried to interfere in Europe's elections, too, besides trying to take Ukraine. When will you repub/cons get back to defending democracy here in America and around the world?
why yes, how can you ask such a stupid question - c'mon now !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
one has nothing to do with the other...
1. we do not "let" millions illegally cross our borders.
2. The illegals are deported if caught, unless they request asylum...
3. People are not crossing our border in armored vehicles with the goal of taking over our government.
4. We have had a border problem for decades.
1.BS
2.BS
3.doing that barefooted and Pregnant
4.Not like since 1-20-2021

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1.BS
2.BS
3.doing that barefooted and Pregnant
4.Not like since 1-20-2021
1. Why lie. If the border is open why were so many deported?

The number of migrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border rose in fiscal 2019 to its highest annual level in 12 years. The 851,508 apprehensions recorded last fiscal year (October 2018-September 2019) were more than double the number the year before (396,579) but still well short of the levels in the early 2000s, according to CBP, the agency tasked with enforcing immigration laws at the border.

This is from a pro-immigrations group: 1.8 million deportations since Jan20, 2021.
Under the Biden-Harris Administration’s watch, deportations and expulsions are taking place daily, despite a promise to stop deportations. This administration must prioritize the safety and healing of immigrant communities – and that means stopping deportations and expulsions. Join us and take action!