• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson on Rittenhouse: “What a sweet kid”

write on

Senator
I'm not defending the right wing argument. The rw argument positions him as some hero. I don't support that

I deliver facts, and have a jury verdict on my side...a d numerous references supporting my claims...all of which you and others summarily ignore
Well, as you should know, jury verdicts can be wrong. Should I list some of the multitude of occasions of when they were?

Your 'facts' mean nothing in this case.

One of those occasions that prove this was when the judge, schroeder, let an uncuffed defendant accused of murder stand behind him without any thought of the optics that it had on the jury's decision.

Don't be naive.

Edit: Do you think rittenhouse should have been convicted on any of the 5 counts he faced?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, as you should know, jury verdicts can be wrong. Should I list some of the multitude of occasions of when they were?

Your 'facts' mean nothing in this case.

One of those occasions that prove this was when the judge, schroeder, let an uncuffed defendant accused of murder stand behind him without any thought of the optics that it had on the jury.

Don't be naive.
They can be ..but that does not mean it is in this instance. Try looking through your hate... Everything is before you

Actually ..reverse it. Put rosenbaum in place of Rittenhouse... Then run it...

I think a jury would find him not guilty. And I think you would support it cause .he's your guy m

EatTheRich

President
No I don't. I've specifically addressed the three or four that were involved. I provided reference to Ziminski being charged for arson. As well as links outlining what they were up to.

The video evidence shows Ziminski firing before any activity... Rittenhouse was walking away from..the. Turned in reaction to the shot..then ran...

You're desperate in your lies. Rittenhouse was not the predicate.... You're lying through your teeth
Charged with arson … not convicted … correct? Also, Ziminski was not one of the people shot by Rittenhouse so what he did beforehand is completely irrelevant to whether any of them posed a threat to Rittenhouse. However, what the video shows is Rittenhouse antagonizing people by chasing them and pointing his gun, then running away in a game of cat and mouse, before Ziminski does anything.

write on

Senator
They can be ..but that does not mean it is in this instance. Try looking through your hate... Everything is before you

I think a jury would find him not guilty. And I think you would support it cause .he's your guy m
I have no hate. Yes, I have disappointment because I can see where the far right wing is going to take this.

You need to expand your limited thought as to where the right wing is going to take the verdict. We're already seeing it with tucker carlsons' grifting with his interview with rittenhouse on the verdict, along with his 'patriot purge special'.

I have morals.

You?

EatTheRich

President

If Rosenbaum had killed Rittenhouse under the circumstances given and been charged with murder,, a reasonable, unbiased jury would have acquitted him based on self-defense. Which means that Rittenhouse didn’t have a self-defense claim.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, perhaps to deter an immediate attack, perhaps not. That has nothing to do with Rittenhouse shooting Rosenbaum (not Ziminski), Huber (also not Ziminski), and Grosskreutz (still not Ziminski).
If your were there and Zimmy started shooting you piss in your pants

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Charged with arson … not convicted … correct? Also, Ziminski was not one of the people shot by Rittenhouse so what he did beforehand is completely irrelevant to whether any of them posed a threat to Rittenhouse. However, what the video shows is Rittenhouse antagonizing people by chasing them and pointing his gun, then running away in a game of cat and mouse, before Ziminski does anything.
Hey... You're right

Rittenhouse..charged...not convicted.. correct?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If Rosenbaum had killed Rittenhouse under the circumstances given and been charged with murder,, a reasonable, unbiased jury would have acquitted him based on self-defense. Which means that Rittenhouse didn’t have a self-defense claim.
"If" a hop toad had wings it wouldn't bump it's ass on the ground as it hopped"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have no hate. Yes, I have disappointment because I can see where the far right wing is going to take this.

You need to expand your limited thought as to where the right wing is going to take the verdict. We're already seeing it with tucker carlsons' grifting with his interview with rittenhouse on the verdict, along with his 'patriot purge special'.

I have morals.

You?
I have morals. I question yours, as you keep referring to me as right wing...which I'm not. You also slander me repeatedly by ignoring what I say and pretending I'm with the right wing view.

I don't need to expand anything, I've delivered fact and substantiation..to everything I've said thus far.

You, not so much...you just make shit up and pretend I'm aligned to something I'm not

Poor

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's not what I said

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why didn't he go to the business that he claimed as to why he crossed the border to protect with his new toy that his moms boyfriend bought him?
How do you mean...that is where he was going. But prohibited.

Are you aware of any details or just here to make shit up?