• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson on Rittenhouse: “What a sweet kid”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I say the evidence was to the contrary. In support of my position I cite the videos and the evidence.

Compelling argument, no?

;-)
You can say whatever floats your boat. The evidence is the evidence. Not only is rittenhouse retreating throughout.. other than when forced to act. All of your arguments and claims are dispelled by the evidence and the video. And in reality from the moment zeminsky fires everybody's advancing on rittenhouse, not the other way around

That's pretty compelling. You're just saying it was something else doesn't mean shit. What means shit is the testimony that's now recorded in evidence, the videos that are actually recordings of the event, and the fact of the matter that throughout from the moment is ziminski fired.. rittenhouse is retreating, until he couldn't

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure

Conversely, did Rittenhouse?

Further, who was on the ground having fallen being chased by a mob, kicked in head, hit with skateboard, with a bunch chasing him, including grosskreuz who threatened to kill him, oh, and who had a gun drawn ..?
Rittenhouse didn't have his gun up and pointed at Grosskreuz?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Rittenhouse didn't have his gun up and pointed at Grosskreuz?
There are even frame by frames available. I imagine you could watch them if you wanted to. From what I've seen by and large he did not, though in certain moments he did. Much like by and large grosskreuz seemingly did not until he testified that he in fact did have his gun up and pointed at Rittenhouse

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Doughboy has gotta rehabilitate his image to make the big bucks. No shortage of professional grifter advisers. Grosskreutz should’ve taken the shot.
Felon with a handgun
"should've taken the shot"
how would his trial ended?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup. And right wingers are showering him with gifts and job offers, telling the punk, his parents, and other wingers that shooting people is the ticket to success.

Horrifying stuff.
If that were true all inner city shooters would be rich

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So he was arrested for "prowling"....In 2012 he was charged with burglary because he had three play stations that the cops said were stolen...but it seems he was never convicted...

Sorry...where is the felony conviction and how did he get a concealed carry permit?
Felony Burglary, hit his grandmother in the head and you leftist defending him

You sound like these fools

JMU social media incorrectly says 'two beautiful black lives' were killed by Rittenhouse (msn.com)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So he was arrested for "prowling"....In 2012 he was charged with burglary because he had three play stations that the cops said were stolen...but it seems he was never convicted...

Sorry...where is the felony conviction and how did he get a concealed carry permit?
The permit had long ran out
The gun he pointed at KR was an illegal gun