• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson on Rittenhouse: “What a sweet kid”

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yup. That’s how right wing kooks describe a punk who crossed state lines and hit the streets for some vigilantism with an AR-15, shooting three people, killing two. A “sweet kid.”

Looks like we need to build giant loony bins to hold all the insane wingers…

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Doughboy has gotta rehabilitate his image to make the big bucks. No shortage of professional grifter advisers. Grosskreutz should’ve taken the shot.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Doughboy has gotta rehabilitate his image to make the big bucks. No shortage of professional grifter advisers. Grosskreutz should’ve taken the shot.
Tucker Carlson can’t possibly believe half the crazy things he says. And he must know that saying them is very bad for the country. But he likes money. Lots of money. So he says them, appealing to the crazies and raking in the dough.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did Grosskreutz have the right to defend himself by shooting Rittenhouse?
Sure

Conversely, did Rittenhouse?

Further, who was on the ground having fallen being chased by a mob, kicked in head, hit with skateboard, with a bunch chasing him, including grosskreuz who threatened to kill him, oh, and who had a gun drawn ..?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure

Conversely, did Rittenhouse?

Further, who was on the ground having fallen being chased by a mob, kicked in head, hit with skateboard, with a bunch chasing him, including grosskreuz who threatened to kill him, oh, and who had a gun drawn ..?
No. My view is that one cannot start shit, and then claim self defense when that shit ensues. And that’s what Rittenhouse did.

What if those who chased Rittenhouse did so to disarm him so he wouldn’t shoot others? Do you think Rittenhouse was still justified in shooting them?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Tucker Carlson has interviewed mom Wendy, too. The dad must be too ashamed to come forward.....or I hope he is. These parents really failed their boy. And now he'll live the rest of his life with the horror of knowing he took 2 lives. Oh, wait, he's a little sociopath so that won't trouble him.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No. My view is that one cannot start shit, and then claim self defense when that shit ensues. And that’s what Rittenhouse did.

What if those who chased Rittenhouse did so to disarm him so he wouldn’t shoot others? Do you think Rittenhouse was still justified in shooting them?
Well yes, that it true. Except for the facts of the video. Rosenbaum was pursuing threatening. Ziminski fired a shot. Threats to kill were uttered, Rosenkreuz had a Glock.. threatened to kill him.. 16 other shots were fired outside the matter at hand

What if their intent was to beat him to death? Which the video and testimony in evidence favor.

I don't feel it was justified, though I understand why it occurred. I also don't apply a slanted hate to the matter .. so .there's that

Bugsy McGurk

President
Tucker Carlson has interviewed mom Wendy, too. The dad must be too ashamed to come forward.....or I hope he is. These parents really failed their boy. And now he'll live the rest of his life with the horror of knowing he took 2 lives. Oh, wait, he's a little sociopath so that won't trouble him.
Yup. And right wingers are showering him with gifts and job offers, telling the punk, his parents, and other wingers that shooting people is the ticket to success.

Horrifying stuff.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well yes, that it true. Except for the facts of the video. Rosenbaum was pursuing threatening. Ziminski fired a shot. Threats to kill were uttered, Rosenkreuz had a Glock.. threatened to kill him.. 16 other shots were fired outside the matter at hand

What if their intent was to beat him to death? Which the video and testimony in evidence favor.

I don't feel it was justified, though I understand why it occurred. I also don't apply a slanted hate to the matter .. so .there's that
You’re assuming that the others were not motivated by a desire to keep Rittenhouse from shooting people. Upon what do you base that assumption?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You’re assuming that the others were not motivated by a desire to keep Rittenhouse from shooting people. Upon what do you base that assumption?
You're assuming the others were saints, and not a looting mob of violent thugs, some of whom were also armed, several of whom had threatened him previou, and one of whom had fired already...who could have been motivated to kill that dude...

Anyhow...I base my assumption on the rational review of the videos, and what is called evidence and testimony....

Bugsy McGurk

President
From the linked piece:

“Rittenhouse, who was found not guilty Friday in a fatal shooting at a police brutality protest last year in Kenosha, Wisconsin, also accused the president of defaming him for linking him to white supremacy — even though Rittenhouse was photographed in January drinking with members of the Proud Boys at a Wisconsin bar and flashing a “white power” sign.

Said Tucker Carlson: “What a sweet kid.”

Surreal, no?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You're assuming the others were saints, and not a looting mob of violent thugs, some of whom were also armed, several of whom had threatened him previou, and one of whom had fired already...who could have been motivated to kill that dude...

Anyhow...I base my assumption on the rational review of the videos, and what is called evidence and testimony....
What videos, evidence or testimony convinced you that the others were not trying to disarm the punk so he couldn’t shoot people?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Um...the videos, evidence and testimony that's been all over media and the web for many months....
You seem unable to point to anything demonstrating that the others were not trying to disarm the punk so he couldn’t shoot people. Saying there was “videos and evidence” obviously doesn’t do the trick. Let me know if you can actually answer the question.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You seem unable to point to anything demonstrating that the others were not trying to disarm the punk so he couldn’t shoot people. Saying there was “videos and evidence” obviously doesn’t do the trick. Let me know if you can actually answer the question.
I answered the question. There are numerous references to the testimony, the videos, etc.

What is not in question is that there was a mob of thugs...incited by Ziminskis shot in the air..the preceding threats to kill by said thugs...the advance and lunge by rosenbaum..and subsequent attack by kickers and skateboarder and grosskreuz pointing a gun

Good luck

Bugsy McGurk

President
I answered the question. There are numerous references to the testimony, the videos, etc.

What is not in question is that there was a mob of thugs...incited by Ziminskis shot in the air..the preceding threats to kill by said thugs...the advance and lunge by rosenbaum..and subsequent attack by kickers and skateboarder and grosskreuz pointing a gun

Good luck
Still nothing on the question.