• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tucker Carlson on Rittenhouse: “What a sweet kid”

EatTheRich

President
Its not a self serving view to speak on the facts of the matter. It's self serving to speak in a context that doesn't exist, which would fall on your narrative

Ziminski et all we're seen together several times, presumably planning on what to burn next, and were saying they wanted to get, kill, kick the ass of Rittenhouse. So there's that

You lump everyone among the protesters together: if one person starts a fire they are all arsonists. What it means that one person was seen with Ziminski is that Ziminski was in the same town they were in. There is no evidence he or anyone seen with him started a fire, and no evidence that when he fired his gun it was not to deter an immediate deadly threat from Rittenhouse or one of his Proud Boys allies. It is not surprising or revelatory that people wanted to harm Rittenhouse after he started shooting unarmed protesters.

EatTheRich

President
I don't.

If you mean the part prior to the initial shooting when Ziminski fired and the others said get him....

Then I've seen that yes.
And that explains why the same crowd that wasn’t chasing or beating anyone came to “attack” Rittenhouse, no?

EatTheRich

President
You really suck at this.

What do the unproven charges against Ziminski have to do with the people Rittenhouse shot?

EatTheRich

President
Yes. He was there. That annoyed the rioting arsons
Somehow it didn’t annoy “the rioting arsons” (as you call the protesters who tried to defend themselves against his aggression) that other people were there. Only him. What made his presence different?

write on

Senator
No I don't ....if you think there is some correlation to the events in Kenosha (the topic), then speak up.
I did speak up.

Cities not burning across the nation mean what? These purposeful riots are to? (Still mean little to law-abiding people ie. Most Americans.
It's dirty laundry for the media. Remember my post with the song from Henley about how the media loves the bs that brings the dollars in?

Plutocracy

Our nation is on a fast downward spiral. As I've said many times, I see it as how it's happening...

1. Democracy
2. Plutocracy
3. Fascist state

We're fast approaching #3

I'm still not right wing.. my opinion is these were thieves and slobs destroying shit, lashing out because they are failures in life.
Then don't look like you're defending the right wing argument and not trying to do what would end the strife.

It's....dirty laundry.

EatTheRich

President
He had the same right to be there as anyone else, all of whom lived the same distance from or further than Rittenhouse
Rosenbaum, the first person he killed, was a Kenosha resident, while Rittenhouse lived in a different state. Anyway, the right of the others to peaceably assemble there was protected by the 1st Amendment, which does not in the same way protect violent provocations like Rittenhouse’s.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You lump everyone among the protesters together: if one person starts a fire they are all arsonists. What it means that one person was seen with Ziminski is that Ziminski was in the same town they were in. There is no evidence he or anyone seen with him started a fire, and no evidence that when he fired his gun it was not to deter an immediate deadly threat from Rittenhouse or one of his Proud Boys allies. It is not surprising or revelatory that people wanted to harm Rittenhouse after he started shooting unarmed protesters.
No I don't. I've specifically addressed the three or four that were involved. I provided reference to Ziminski being charged for arson. As well as links outlining what they were up to.

The video evidence shows Ziminski firing before any activity... Rittenhouse was walking away from..the. Turned in reaction to the shot..then ran...

You're desperate in your lies. Rittenhouse was not the predicate.... You're lying through your teeth

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And that explains why the same crowd that wasn’t chasing or beating anyone came to “attack” Rittenhouse, no?
No..because Rittenhouse actions followed Ziminskis, and the guy with the chain etc was going for him.... Remember Rittenhouse fked until they were between the cars ...that was after the Ziminski shot

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's dirty laundry for the media. Remember my post with the song from Henley about how the media loves the bs that brings the dollars in?

Plutocracy

Our nation is on a fast downward spiral. As I've said many times, I see it as how it's happening...

1. Democracy
2. Plutocracy
3. Fascist state

We're fast approaching #3

Then don't look like you're defending the right wing argument and not trying to do what would end the strife.

It's....dirty laundry.
I'm not defending the right wing argument. The rw argument positions him as some hero. I don't support that

I deliver facts, and have a jury verdict on my side...a d numerous references supporting my claims...all of which you and others summarily ignore

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rosenbaum, the first person he killed, was a Kenosha resident, while Rittenhouse lived in a different state. Anyway, the right of the others to peaceably assemble there was protected by the 1st Amendment, which does not in the same way protect violent provocations like Rittenhouse’s.
Grossy lived in same state as KR
Yet you never post of him being from a different state twice as far away than KR

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I listed where who resided upstream....

Rittenhouse wasnt the provocateur..it's in evidence.