• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Two Charged

RickWA

Snagglesooth
from what I'm reading it's not just us tired of it
It would be nice if, someday, we quit putting up with all this garbage and sloganeering. Everywhere you look “Christian nationalists”, “white supremacists”, “Russian disinformation”, “Putin supporters”, “climate deniers”, “anti-vaxxers”, etc.

I have vocabulary fatigue. Or perhaps it’s fatigue of folks who have no vocabulary other than HQ-forwarded slogans.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I did not find it easily. How odd
If I find new developments, I'll post them here.

Here's a strange one:

Alleged KC Parade Shooter's Family Sets Up GoFundMe, But It's Not for the Victims

The mother of one of the young men accused in the shooting during the Kansas City Super Bowl parade raised eyebrows by setting up a GoFundMePage, not for the many victims of the incident, but for her son, the suspected perpetrator.

Teneal Burnside courted criticism for setting up the fundraising page for her son, 23-year-old Lyndell Mays, who was arrested and charged in the Feb. 14 shooting incident that left one dead and about two dozen injured, the New York Post reported.

But mother Burnside insisted that her son was just going through a “tragic time” and needed people’s support.

“He is in the ICU fighting for a recovery from several surgeries from going to the Chiefs’ Super Bowl celebration with his older sister,” Burnside added in the fundraiser, which has since been deleted from the GoFundMe website.

Complete text: Alleged KC Parade Shooter's Family Sets Up GoFundMe, But It's Not for the Victims (ijr.com)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If I find new developments, I'll post them here.

Here's a strange one:

Alleged KC Parade Shooter's Family Sets Up GoFundMe, But It's Not for the Victims

The mother of one of the young men accused in the shooting during the Kansas City Super Bowl parade raised eyebrows by setting up a GoFundMePage, not for the many victims of the incident, but for her son, the suspected perpetrator.

Teneal Burnside courted criticism for setting up the fundraising page for her son, 23-year-old Lyndell Mays, who was arrested and charged in the Feb. 14 shooting incident that left one dead and about two dozen injured, the New York Post reported.

But mother Burnside insisted that her son was just going through a “tragic time” and needed people’s support.

“He is in the ICU fighting for a recovery from several surgeries from going to the Chiefs’ Super Bowl celebration with his older sister,” Burnside added in the fundraiser, which has since been deleted from the GoFundMe website.

Complete text: Alleged KC Parade Shooter's Family Sets Up GoFundMe, But It's Not for the Victims (ijr.com)
“Hands up, don’t shoot BACK”.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Stranger and stranger:

Family of second Kansas City shooting suspect also starts GoFundMe for medical bills: report

The family of the second suspect charged with murder in the Kansas City parade shooting appears to have set up two fundraisers to pay for his medical bills, just a day after it was revealed that the other gunman’s family tried to do the same, according to a report.

Dominic Miller, 18, who allegedly fired the gun that killed a mother of two at the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl celebration last week, saw about $85 donated for his medical expenses in a since-deleted GoFundMe page started by his older sister, Haylee Scott, the Daily Mail reports.

Family of second Kansas City shooting suspect also starts GoFundMe for medical bills: report (msn.com)

TBLee

Governor
Stranger and stranger:

Family of second Kansas City shooting suspect also starts GoFundMe for medical bills: report

The family of the second suspect charged with murder in the Kansas City parade shooting appears to have set up two fundraisers to pay for his medical bills, just a day after it was revealed that the other gunman’s family tried to do the same, according to a report.

Dominic Miller, 18, who allegedly fired the gun that killed a mother of two at the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl celebration last week, saw about $85 donated for his medical expenses in a since-deleted GoFundMe page started by his older sister, Haylee Scott, the Daily Mail reports.

Family of second Kansas City shooting suspect also starts GoFundMe for medical bills: report (msn.com)
And I am sure there are those who will gladly send their money. Pathetic..

Stranger and stranger:

Seriously?...I just as soon to see these 2 fools bleed out.I'll donate to have them thrown out of a 10 story building

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you need a law to keep you from murdering someone, you should be locked up on general principles...
If the law against murder doesn't stop someone from committing it, I'm not sure what law will.

You think there would not be more murders if there were no law?

I responded to a post suggesting that the law against murder was not stopping murders.