• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Two killers escape upstate NY prison...one in for "life without parole"

Dino

Russian Asset
"Life without possibility of parole" is that panacea sentence, so much cleaner and "tougher" than the death penalty. And ironically, one men will cop to just to avoid the death penalty (go figure!).

Lots of good it does when the convicted gets out, free to go after whoever they please.

Just posting this because when I debate capital punishment this is always the "impossible" drawback liberals tell me can't happen.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-convicted-murderers-escape-from-ny-maximum-security-prison/ar-BBkLOXs?ocid=DELLDHP

DANNEMORA, N.Y. — Two convicted murderers escaped from a maximum-security prison near the Canadian border in upstate New York, authorities said Saturday.
Richard Matt, 48, and David Sweat, 34, are dangerous and should not be approached, New York state police warned.
Sweat is serving a sentence of life without parole after he was convicted of first-degree murder for killing a Broome County sheriff's deputy in 2002. Matt is serving a sentence of 25 years to life for kidnapping a man and beating him to death in 1997.
The two men were unaccounted for during morning bed check at the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, state police said.
The prison is about 20 miles from the Canadian border. Roadblocks were set up in the area, WIRY-AM reported.
Sweat is a 5-foot-11 white male with brown hair and green eyes, weighing 165 pounds, police said. He has tattoos on his left bicep and his right fingers.
Matt is a 6-foot white male with black hair and hazel eyes, according to police. He weighs 210 pounds and has tattoos including "Mexico Forever" on his back, a heart on his chest and left shoulder and a Marine Corps insignia on his right shoulder.
A spokesman for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Cuomo planned to visit the prison and hold a news conference there later Saturday.

Dino

Russian Asset
What's your point? All convicted criminals should be given the death penalty so we make sure they never get out?
"All convicted criminals"?? Juvenile and gratuitous.

The option of "life without possibility of parole" is apparently a favorite of the left in their opposition to capital punishment. Well there you have it, proof one convicted of such has escaped- putting the public at substantially more risk.

And that in itself is more proof than you offered of disenfranchisement in your bullshit red herring Soros post, despite numerous prompts.

Zoar

Governor
"All convicted criminals"?? Juvenile and gratuitous.

The option of "life without possibility of parole" is apparently a favorite of the left in their opposition to capital punishment. Well there you have it, proof one convicted of such has escaped- putting the public at substantially more risk.

And that in itself is more proof than you offered of disenfranchisement in your bullshit red herring Soros post, despite numerous prompts.
Dino, you are begging the question!:

Should we just kill everyone who is convicted of committing a violent crime and thereby not risk the chance of them escaping prison and being, as put it---a substantial risk to society?

... Just kill them all?? Is that your solution, Dino?

Dino

Russian Asset

Should we just kill everyone who is convicted of committing a violent crime and thereby not risk the chance of them escaping prison and being, as put it---a substantial risk to society?

No.
The death penalty should be used instead of putting murderers away for 40-50 years "with no possibility of parole" in the most heinous or egregious cases.
But the excuse that "it'll be maximum security, they won't escape" is a phony one in the debate.

Zoar

Governor
No.
The death penalty should be used instead of putting murderers away for 40-50 years "with no possibility of parole" in the most heinous or egregious cases.
But the excuse that "it'll be maximum security, they won't escape" is a phony one in the debate.
Okay, so anyone that would get 40 years to life you assert we should just kill them all instead, right?

Bugsy McGurk

President

He didn't like my last question one little bit - he completely dodged it.

;-)

Zoar

Governor
"One of every nine individuals in prison is serving a life sentence. More than 160,000 people were serving life sentences in 2012." (Sep 19, 2013 wiki)

If you add those who have been sentenced to 40 years or more that is more than 300,000 more prisoners.

So, Dino wants to kill 460,000 to 500,000 people.

Dino, you little Monster.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
"One of every nine individuals in prison is serving a life sentence. More than 160,000 people were serving life sentences in 2012." (Sep 19, 2013 wiki)

If you add those who have been sentenced to 40 years or more that is more than 300,000 more prisoners.

So, Dino wants to kill 460,000 to 500,000 people.

Dino, you little Monster.
You misquoted Dino. Did you deliberately do so or did you do it out of stupidity?

No.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And that is quite obviously a blatant lie.

Ass still burning over your red herring voter ID posts? Whatta crybaby.
Very bold. My question above and your complete dodge is in black and white above, but you STILL deny it.

You dishonesty reaches laughable levels.

;-)

Zoar

Governor
I still want to hear from Dino who advocates for killing roughly 500,000 people here in the US. That is a lot of blood on your hands, Dino.

Are you really sure your idea of killing everyone sentenced to 40 years to life in prison is so stellar? Huh fella?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I still want to hear from Dino who advocates for killing roughly 500,000 people here in the US. That is a lot of blood on your hands, Dino.

Are you really sure your idea of killing everyone sentenced to 40 years to life in prison is so stellar? Huh fella?
He didn't say that as I previously proved. Now I know you are deliberately distorting the truth.
No.

Zoar

Governor
Let's create an imaginary creature called "Honest Dino."

Here's what Honest Dino would say in answering the questions here and candidly stating his positions....

"Sure, I'm carping in this thread about giving life without parole, but I don't think that everyone in person for life should be executed instead. They should be given life without parole. So, I'm carping about something I support."

Problem solved.
Perchance. But Dino like most Righties loves wholesale slaughter of large batches of people. I think he meant it when he said kill them all, all those with 40 years to life, just kill em all!! Righties are why Hitler was able to kill over 10 million... righties are wired to love genocide and killing in batches, big batches!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Perchance. But Dino like most Righties loves wholesale slaughter of large batches of people. I think he meant it when he said kill them all, all those with 40 years to life, just kill em all!! Righties are why Hitler was able to kill over 10 million... righties are wired to love genocide and killing in batches, big batches!
It's always hard to say for sure what they really believe - they love to dissemble and obfuscate.

Dino

Russian Asset
You're certainly starved for attention, aren't you?
No one said "kill them all". No one said "kill all those with 40 years to life". It's just dishonest and insipid.
Then you bring Hitler into it...well now you"ve just gone moonbatty.

Zoar

Governor
It's always hard to say for sure what they really believe - they love to dissemble and obfuscate.
True. But above all they love simple dreadful solutions like "Just nuke the whole middle east, that'll solve it!" Or "Just kill all the black male babies in US cities, that'll stop crime" etc etc etc.